Thread: New to AAS

IronCy is offline Senior Member

Question New to AAS

Hey all, Im new to the forum, and to be frank, Im here because I need help. Just a little info to help you--help me.. 6'2" 200lbs, my body type makes it hard for me to put on mass...24years old, 3 sport athlete in hs, continued working out through 5 years of college (off and on) I have been taking the regular supplements, creatine, hmb, protien, etc...at this point in my life, my metabolism is starting to slow down and I can tell... along with that, I feel that these supplements are not giving me the results that I would like--therefore I am considering trying AAS..I have a few buddies that reccomend sustanon ---but have no other suggestions and I dont believe that would be all that I need. My questions for the forums are
    1. Which is best for begginers?
    2. Of the suggested, what side effects will I see?
    3. How do I cycle..dosages, length, time of day to poke myself, ect..?
    4. How much can will it cost to get started--so I dont get ripped off by my so-called friend
    5. Any websites that would be helpful?

I want to say thanks in advance to those to contribute to this post. Any info is appreciated.
    -Cy

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Welcome to the board.
    1st of all you're probably going to get PM's from people offering you gear, being that you asked about getting it. DONOT respond to them....as you will be scamed.
    As Tennis said: use the search button first. You need to read some threads and educate yourself about AS's.
    Sticking around and reading = good decisions.
    GoodLuck

M

Methuselah is offline Member
    Bro, Welcome, these guys have helped me a ton! Read some of the posts and learn to work the search button. This board is even more awsome than it appears!!!

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    hey guys, I have no probs using the search button, but, in your opion--what should I look into? Thanks for all the welcome's!!!----now I know why there are soo many members--cats here seem pretty cool
    thanks
    -Cy

Thread Information