Bouncer1982 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up How good is Test Cypionate???

Hi Guys, just got my hands on some Test Cypionate and just wanted to know if it is a good first choice for a begginers cycle?

Any comments on this Test, will be aprecciated

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    What are your goals?

My goals are mass and I was told to use test, I was just wondering if there is any difference with enathate and cypionate . And what do you Bro's think of cypionate?

My cycle is going to be 300mg\week for 8 weeks and also using nolva and then a clomid cycle
    What are your thoughts????

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Test Cyp is great and will be excellent for your first cycle. I would run with min 400mg weekly. Have nolvadex on hand for gyno and l-dex(arimidex ) .25mg ED to keep the bloat down and PCT gear as well.

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    cyp is goood stuff. Not much difference at all between cyp and ethanate except cyp stays in ur system a lil bit longer (cyp=17-21 days, eth=14 days), but both can be injected only once a week. For best results some say every three and a half days for injections. I would recommend running your cycle for longer than 8 weeks tho, IMO i go with at least 10 to get good results. Your test wont really start kicking in until about week 4 or 5.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer1982
    Hi Guys, just got my hands on some Test Cypionate and just wanted to know if it is a good first choice for a begginers cycle?

enanthate or cyp. both recommended choices for starting cycles.

mopar199 is offline Banned
    how many cc's shoild you take a week of cypionate

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, i prefer cyp to enant. I hold less water with cyp. Enant i seem to blowup like a baloon. And i hate the moonpie face look... Buuut, how it effects me might be different then it effects u. That goes for any gear. Try it and see how it works for u is the best advice i can give u....Good luck!

OG

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mopar199
    how many cc's shoild you take a week of cypionate

Hey bro, that all depends on past cycles. Since this is ur 1st post i'll assume uv never done a cycle before. Give us some more info and it will be easier to answer ur question. Stats, results ur looking for, and workout history would help.

OG

djboots is offline Associate Member

just got of my first cycle and did 500mgs of cyp. All i can say is it was the best 10weeks I've ever had

Have Fun

mike7898 is offline New Member
    I am thinking about taking cyprionate or Enthate. But i heard enthate stays in the body longer and works faster ??? any truth to this ??? also i am on some sus right now about 500 ml /week and after this cycle i want to take either one of those tests and some deca how much do u think i should take a week ???? and about how many times a week ???? thanx

beefydragon is offline Member
    My goals are mass and I was told to use test, I was just wondering if there is any difference with enathate and cypionate . And what do you Bro's think of cypionate?

My cycle is going to be 300mg\week for 8 weeks and also using nolva and then a clomid cycle
    What are your thoughts????
    I personally prefer Enantate over Cypionate because most people say that Cyp causes more water retention... but it's no biggie. But both are low in sides and can give great strengh and gain... but you forgot to mention your stats... age, height, weight, etc... 300mg may be a big low unless you're a small guy... I'd say 400-500mg is a good start for it.

Thanks guys I will up the ante to 500mg\week test cyp but I might add some dianabol at the start to get me going thanks again.

palequail is offline Banned
    you should enjoy a good first cycle with a little dbol and test...good luck

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    I believe they're very similar (enan & cyp)
    I have heard that Cyp was originally from Europe, and Enan was created to be used in the U.S. originally...
    Please, correct me if I'm wrong...I would appreciate it.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    cyp was my first cycle too,loved the results. i think you shouldn't need to go over 400mg a wk. shot twice a week.

never big enough is offline New Member
    Hi bro..I am thinking of doing a 10 week cycle of cyp for the summer I haven't done a cycke oof anything for close to 2years. I want to get the best results airh close to no side effects..so I'm gunna do cyp twice a week total 500mg..at 250 each shot...and take nalvadex for a few weeks after. Akso gunna take creatine too during cycle. What do you thibk about that. I wana keep it simple not take a bunch of differet things..but just get some quality mass

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Excellent. IMOP the best for a beginner, you don't need to stab yourself EOD. It will get old quick. Just give the CYP about 5 week to kick in your a$$. But you will be gaining before then, just not like the 5-6-7 week. Get your dose up to 500mg if you can afford it. Get your Ai and pct in order. These guys will guide you on PCT. Ai liguidex .25 mg ed. ...crazy mike
    Headed to the gym, that's all for now....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by never big enough View Post
    Hi bro..I am thinking of doing a 10 week cycle of cyp for the summer I haven't done a cycke oof anything for close to 2years. I want to get the best results airh close to no side effects..so I'm gunna do cyp twice a week total 500mg..at 250 each shot...and take nalvadex for a few weeks after. Akso gunna take creatine too during cycle. What do you thibk about that. I wana keep it simple not take a bunch of differet things..but just get some quality mass
    dude you just bumped and asked a question in a thread that's almost 10 yrs old...but on that note feel free to post your cycle in the q and a forum for some feed back...

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    24% bf and only training 2 yrs.You got some work in front of you bro.You need to get that bf down around 15%

Thread Information