Adogg4 is offline New Member

Talking First cycle, Test, EQ, DBol

After about 6 months of research i finally decided that I will run for my first cycle and got all of it today Let me know what you guys think of it.

BTW my stats are : 20yrs old, 192 lbs. 9% bodyfat, (guessing) lifting for 7.5 years, done a few cycles of PH before, such as mag10 and 1 test. Also with one of the mag10 cycles, I used humalog at 4IU after every workout. Have also used cytomel and clen before with 1AD for a cutting cycle.

My goals of this cycle are for the first half to build up mass while keeping bodyfat reasonably low, then to cut durinig the last 4-6 weeks, and get down to 4-5%bodyfat or so. Hopefully will end up at least 215.

Weeks 1-10: 400mg/week EQ
    Weeks 1-6: 300 or 400? mg/week Test Prop.
    Weeks 1-4: 30mg/ED Dbol
    Weeks 1-3 and 7-9: will work my way up to 10IU humalog post workout only.
    Weeks 1-12: 50mg/ED proviron
    Weeks 1-15: 10-20mg/ED Nolva
    Weeks 10-13: 1000IU HCG every 5th day
    Weeks 9-12: cytomel and clen

I may run the test prop for 12 weeks, will take things as they go depending on if I get side effects or not. Also thinking about throwing some tren in there weeks 6-12 at 75mg/EOD.

Had a few questions too
    Will the ancillaries I am running be enough?
    For hair loss, I have some spiro, and rogaine, but not sure of the best way to use them, any suggestions?
    For acne, I have some azelaic acid that I will apply 2x daily, also will be using emu oil, along with antibacterial soap ED.

Thanks for any input

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like you need another six months of research, there is so much wrong with that I don't even know where to start. The GH post workout only is a waste of money, and using such high dosses sounds like a way to get a GH gut and other GH problems. You don't run HCG like that. What the heck are you doing with the Cytomel , do you even know what that is, what dossage are you running that and the clen with? Why are you runninng 6 weeks of test prop, and 12 weeks of EQ?

And you should NEVER be asking if the ancilaries will be enough. Thats a sure sign you don't know what you are doing.

And tons more.....too much to even get going on.

barbarian is offline Banned
    bro that cycle is worse then a d bol only one...put down the needle now bro!!!!

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    way too much gear just run a simple test cycle and maybe add eq or dbol

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    Sounds like you need another six months of research, there is so much wrong with that I don't even know where to start. The GH post workout only is a waste of money, and using such high dosses sounds like a way to get a GH gut and other GH problems. You don't run HCG like that. What the heck are you doing with the Cytomel , do you even know what that is, what dossage are you running that and the clen with? Why are you runninng 6 weeks of test prop, and 12 weeks of EQ?

And you should NEVER be asking if the ancilaries will be enough. Thats a sure sign you don't know what you are doing.

And tons more.....too much to even get going on.

I am not running GH dude, where in my post does it say that? Also, where in your reply have you said ANYTHING at all that would be constructive? nowhere...yes I know what cytomel is. Was asking if the ancillairies would be enough to get some opinions of people who have run similar cycles. Was the onyl reason u posted a reply to increase your post count?

Just looking for advice on the board, not flames

Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    bro that cycle is worse then a d bol only one...put down the needle now bro!!!!

Care to give a reason as to why you say that?

Quote Originally Posted by Adogg4
    I am not running GH dude, where in my post does it say that? Also, where in your reply have you said ANYTHING at all that would be constructive? nowhere...yes I know what cytomel is. Was asking if the ancillairies would be enough to get some opinions of people who have run similar cycles. Was the onyl reason u posted a reply to increase your post count?

Just looking for advice on the board, not flames
    Maybe you should have read my post, I was pointing out what was wrong with your cycle. Pointing out mistakes so you don't make them is constructive, as it prevents you from doing something DESTRUCTIVE.

And if you know what cytomel is, what dose are you running it at?

And you are using HUMALOG!!! Thats not GH, its INSULIN !!!!! (sorry, I misread, its been a long day...) You are going to put yourself in a comma or kill yourself. You are clearly not ready for AAS, drop the needle and put your hands on your head, turn yourself in to the propper authorities. Thank you.
    Last edited by UrbanLegend; 06-07-2004 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    Maybe you should have read my post, I was pointing out what was wrong with your cycle. Pointing out mistakes so you don't make them is constructive, as it prevents you from doing something DESTRUCTIVE.

And you are using HUMALOG!!! Thats not GH, its INSULIN!!!!! (sorry, I misread, its been a long day...) You are going to put yourself in a comma or kill yourself. You are clearly not ready for AAS, drop the needle and put your hands on your head, turn yourself in to the propper authorities. Thank you.

ok buddy, I'm turning myself in.. can you give me your parole officers number?

ok buddy, I'm turning myself in.. can you give me your parole officers number?
    Yep: 555-6464, ask for Officer Arnold

I'm reallly not trying to be rude, just get the point across. Some of it is you are pretty young to be using AAS. Stick around and do some research, you'll be fine in a few months. Make sure you know how to run Insulin , people die and end up in commas all the time from misuse. You probably don't need anything but test for a first cycle, IMO test is all you need if you don't compete.
    Last edited by UrbanLegend; 06-07-2004 at 10:10 PM.

stan345 is offline New Member
    yikes! man doesnt look like you thought that out for very long. & also shouldnt you be running the test higher than the eq

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    After about 6 months of research i finally decided that I will run for my first cycle and got all of it today Let me know what you guys think of it.

BTW my stats are : 20yrs old, 192 lbs. 9% bodyfat, (guessing) lifting for 7.5 years, done a few cycles of PH before, such as mag10 and 1 test. Also with one of the mag10 cycles, I used humalog at 4IU after every workout. Have also used cytomel and clen before with 1AD for a cutting cycle.

My goals of this cycle are for the first half to build up mass while keeping bodyfat reasonably low, then to cut durinig the last 4-6 weeks, and get down to 4-5%bodyfat or so. Hopefully will end up at least 215.

I may run the test prop for 12 weeks, will take things as they go depending on if I get side effects or not. Also thinking about throwing some tren in there weeks 6-12 at 75mg/EOD.

Had a few questions too
    For hair loss, I have some spiro, and rogaine, but not sure of the best way to use them, any suggestions?
    For acne, I have some azelaic acid that I will apply 2x daily, also will be using emu oil, along with antibacterial soap ED.

Thanks for any input
    oh shiit!! looks like you have more gear than sense!

Had a few questions too

Thanks for any input

um? i also noticed that you are 20yrs old..you mentioned also that you have been training for 7.5years??? if my math is right... you start lifting weights at 12.5 years old?? "sniff, sniff, sniff".......I SMELL BULL SHIIT!!!!

fabry is offline Senior Member
    1. too young.
    2. too much gear
    3. dosages and weekly plans are wrong
    4. enter these words in search box: "first cyce" - " cycle for newbie" - "pct" and other that u can think about and ull get lots of exemples about your first cycle (lost of exemples that will give u the same answer...)
    5. it was right to call "constructive" a suggestion that will keep u away to destroy urself!
    Last edited by fabry; 06-08-2004 at 07:05 AM.

gotta love it!

you gotta be retarded. only an idiot would cycle those compounds like that on a first cycle. especially the insulin , what kinda idiot goes straight to slin on there first go?

Thread Information