moush is offline Senior Member

Question cutting cycle? what does it look like?

Just out of curiousity I was thinkin about what a cutting cycle looks like. I am on a bulking cycle now, and i am already lookin forward to my next one I am cutting at the end of my cycle so is that the same as a cutting cycle??

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I would use a fast acting test like prop as my base of the cycle, and stack it with fina and EQ or fina and winny (I HATE winny) or prop and fina. You could also throw orals into the stack as well like Var.

Then my training, diet, and cardio would be geared towrd cutting.

My cycles are always one or the other bulk or cut..... not both.

moush is offline Senior Member
    well...the cycle i have listed below is my bulking cycle but in the spring i wanted to do a cutting cycle so i am just increasing my knowledge ahead of time instead of doing it last minute like my cycle now. Do you still build up quality muscle while on a cutting cycle? what do you do with cals when u cutting cycle...up them or lower? And cardio like 3 times a week rite?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by moush
    well...the cycle i have listed below is my bulking cycle but in the spring i wanted to do a cutting cycle so i am just increasing my knowledge ahead of time instead of doing it last minute like my cycle now. Do you still build up quality muscle while on a cutting cycle? what do you do with cals when u cutting cycle...up them or lower? And cardio like 3 times a week rite?
    Yes you will still build quality muscle. Even when cutting my calories are higher than they are for my maintence cals but nowhere near my bulking cals. It's more the cardio, the food and timming of when I eat it...... and my training that helps me cut.

I will do 30 to 45min sessions of cardio 4 days a week in the AM before I eat.
    My training is higher paced and reps are higher as well.

Thread Information