Thread: Ok for women?

thalaktos is offline New Member

Question Ok for women?

Ok, my girlfriend weighs 129 lbs, and is really in pretty good shape, however - she has pretty signifigant fat storage around her stomach and in her butt - obviously estrogen pattern fat distribution. Since she is a woman though, attacking the estrogen is probably not the answer, instead I'm looking for suggestions on what you guys think would be a good aid in getting rid of the fat in those problem areas. One thought that has occured to me is the use of Yohimbine, since it helps take care of those nasty A2 receptors that cause estrogen pattern fat storage. On that note though, I want somebody with experiences opinion on rather oral usage of yohimbe or yohimbine in capsule form would be sufficient, or if the use of Yohimbine HCL topically is the only answer. Please give help on this as well as any suggestions on other gear or supplements that you feel may be of good use. Thanks

4plates is offline Banned
    my wfe HAD the same problem and she did it with out the use of gear.she used a product called zenodrine(available at vitamin stores and religously does the tybo video.it worked great for her.
    she lost 20 lbs in just a couple of months,and went down a couple of sizes in her jeans
    and when she asks "does my ass look good in these jeans say no.tell her it looks like shes trying to put 60 lbs of shit in a 50 lb bag..only kidding dont say that..
    seriously the zenodrine works

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Clenbuterol may work well for her. Has she tried e/c/a yet?

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Hey Nathan WTF is the pic you have under your name??

Billy

thalaktos is offline New Member
    Thanks for the input guys - and just for reference 4plates, the spelling is Xenadrine - not that it really matters. But anyway, yes she has tried ECA, but does not really like the way it makes her feel - so as an alternative to that I got her to try AdipoKinetics which uses Norephidrine instead of Ephedrine - but to no avail, Adipo made her sick for some reason. I got her started two days ago on 6g of Yohimbine alkaloids twice per day, and eventually moving up to three times per day. So far nothing negative has resulted - but haven't had time yet to see any results. Still looking for input, so keep em coming everybody!
    Thanks.

CYCLEON Guest
    try the yohimbine topically - that is awesome for estrogen fat. she will need more of it but it wont make her jittery and it does a great job for women.

course if shes really serious she'll go for a pgf2 cycle - but she'd also hafta be nutz. im hardcore but that stuff is too nasty for me. J/K - DO NOT TRY THIS!

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Billy Boy
    Hey Nathan WTF is the pic you have under your name??

Billy
    It's Tetsuo from the movie Akira. If you haven't seen the movie then I highly recommend it. It's one of my favorites. Another really excellent film is Pi, anyone seen that?

CYCLEON Guest
    PI was good, i agree - definitely not a story book ending. you kept hoping somehow that he could have his wish when you knew that it wasnt possible. thought provoking, to be sure.

Nathan - Akira was that good? gotta find where i can see it.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    like nathan said, have her try clen . she should she great results w/o side effects.

QuietStorm is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up

Xenadrine worked for my chick. She lost 20 lbs. in 2 months. How is her diet? Also try Traix II along with half the dosage of the Adipokinetix.

Thread Information