Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

Post cycle, when does everyone start clen?

Just curious when everyone feels is the best time to start clen post cycle for helping to keep gains. Since you can only use it for 2 weeks at a time, where would everyone say is the most crucial two weeks? Perhaps start it a week into clomid therapy? Perhaps a week before clomid therapy? Just want some other opinions.

The original jason Guest
    if i took my last shot say middle of week 8 wednesday I would start clen and clomid 1week from the following monday so about 12 days on start them together (thats just me)

peace
    jason

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    So OJ your saying 12 days from the last jab at what dosage would you recommend??

Billy

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Taper up from 1 tab per day until you find your tolerance level and then maintain that dosage for the remainder of the 14 days.

I personnally am going to start Clen with Clomid, similar to OJ.

BA

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    I start clen at the beginning of the last week of my cycles. It gives me a good boost to end the cycle and get the most out of the last week. Also, with the test. fresh in me, I burn a lot of fat real quick. That week I also up my cardio. I take clen for about 4-5 weeks straight, adding ephedrine/caffine to the stack when I am getting use to the clen. At about 5 weeks out, I may switch to just eph/caff for a week or two . . . and then its time for my next cycle. Of course, I take clomid when the test from the cycle has left my body, and I go by how I feel a lot too for deciding when to take the clomid.

That has worked well for me in the past. In fact, clen between cycles is often my favorite time. I get lean, solid, and strong, and feel better overall with all that water and fat gone. I have found that it is easiest to get laid during this time.

Keywestlifter is offline Junior Member
    Juiceon, I can see that you definitely have your priorities placed in the correct order. And I can appreciate the ultimate gage for measuring success as how efficently you can get laid during a cycle. I agree completely with your process and am looking forward to that time myself which will begin in four more weeks...

Good Luck Bro,

Peace

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Hmmmm I,m not so much worried about getting laid as getting the cycle right lets face it you can get laid anyday of the week getting the post cycle right is more important for me

Cheers guys

Billy

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i ususally start my clen a week after my last shot. not only does it help maintain gained muscle mass, but as juiceon said, it helps give a boost at the end of my cycle. also, i usually run it for about 3/4 wks, including the taper

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Good input fellas. Thanks.

Thread Information