brutis is offline New Member

Help before I start!!!!!!

I just recieved all my gear and I am ready to start but wanted to clarify a few thing before starting. I am going to do 400mg of deca /week for 8 weeks. I also have sus, but I only have 10 amps. How should I cycle the sus?? Will ten sus mixed with the deca be a good first cycle to gain good mass in 8 weeks?? I am also going to pick up some clomid, do you think 30 tabs is good or maybe less with an 8 week cycle?? As for the nolvadex , I know your supposed to take it if your tits start hurting or itching, but I was wondering if it's bad to take anyway without these symptoms to try and avoid gyno right from the start. One last question, I've been looking at other posts, and noticed most people on a similar cycles are using d-bol at the start to give them that initial boost. I was woundering if my cycle will work effectively w/o d-bol? I don't mind waiting a few weeks for the sauce to kick in strongly as long as it's still going to give me good strength and size gains.

Thanks for the help!!!
    Peace

brutis is offline New Member
    Also wanted to ask about supplements while on a cycle. I'm using creatine and Z-MA right now, will it hurt too continue using these??

madman is offline New Member
    cycle sounds ok. if this is your first cycle, i have some advice for you. i took pretty much the same thing on my first cycle. if you only have 10 amps of sostenon, take them strait up 500mg for 5 weeks. that will create a peak. throw in the deca at 400mg per week for 8 weeks also.

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    If you are working out hard already (before your cycle) you will "feel" the effects of the sust. by the end of the first week, which is just a day or two longer than it takes to "feel" dbol . Sust has fast acting tests in it and 2 ml of sust is enough for a fresh system.

I take creatine and glutamine, and a load of other supplements during cycles - it won't hurt. Others, such as Mike, suggest taking creatine in between cycles, but I don't think he suggests that because it would hurt you during a cycle - just to keep strength up in between.

I think what madman suggests would work just fine.

I wouldn't take nolv. w/o symptoms - it has been claimed that it inhibits gains, one theory is that it lowers GH levels by blocking estrogen. You will have plenty of time to add it before any damage is done, if your nips start itching.

And clomid - you can never have enough clomid. I love clomid, it is like an angle from the steroid gods that comes down and makes all bad things good.

Thread Information