hotel77 is offline New Member

Advice for a beginner

I am a football player at a JC in California. I am about 6' 3", 275lbs. I'm not skinny, but i don't have a belly either. I am very weak, as far as lifting is concerned. I was strong, when i was 17yrs old, but i Broke my Clavical and haven't lifted since then.( I did not break it lifting, i broke it wrestling) My bench is around 230, 240lbs, my squat is around 405, 415 ( with a few weeks of work) I am a left tackle, and have good feet, but just no upper body strength. I have never taken steroids before, and where i'm from (seattle) no one that i knew did either, so it's hard for me to find good advice. I am seriously considering taking them in the spring and late winter, but i have no idea what i should take, what i shouldn't take..and how to take it. I am just looking for advice on starting taking steroids, and i'm open to all suggestions. I'm not looking to be huge, cut or anything like that, i want to Be much stronger than i am now, but still quick. Any help would be appreciated,

Jamison

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    Ok, welcome to the boards . . .

You need to review all of the information in each of the Steroid Resources links on this site. That will give you a foundation of information from which to base a more direct question. When reviewing those links, if you come across something you find interesting, don't hesitate to do a further search on the web. While you are doing that, also read the threads on the discussion boards.

If you do all that, you will be in a much better position to utilize the discussion boards yourself.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    All I would suggest is read and research everything about AAS the more you learn the better the results will be

Billy

QuietStorm is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up

I would look into some Anavar (Oxandrolone) it is a very good steroid for strength, and isn't in your system very long. I believe around 3 weeks. This sounds like what you're looking for. I am thinking about jumping on this along with Test Cyp. and EQ. Look into stacking it with something else, an injectable, preferably. Research it and come to the conclusion of what you want to take, jump on the board and let us know and we will make our suggestions.

My suggestions: #1. Anavar & Primobolan Depot
    #2. Anavar & Sustanon 250

hotel77 is offline New Member
    I was looking at the steroid profiles on the site, and took some advice from the replys, and i was kind of interested in a Primobolan depot/ Winny depot stack. any thoughts on this, and any ideas for a good MG/week plan for me? I chose this mainly becuase this will be my first cycle, and i read that this is probably the most harmless stack, with good results. Thanks,

Jamison

pump man is offline Junior Member
    hey i don't no it all so here go's,there are many sites for info ,one of the best is on this board, don't trie to learn it all in a week or two ,read read read then get with a mod on this board, let him know you, understand. and he will take you in . good luck ,with the football.....

Thread Information