hey everyone-

Im a mountain bike and road bike racer and i've been thinking about taking something extra for a long time now, ive reached the pro ranks in each dicipline and im not quite good enough to make a living, im totally clean and always have been and i think thats the reason im not at the level i want to be at, i know all my competitors are using so it just seems like the right thing to do. I want to take the "legal" alternative to steriods and i saw the legal alternative HGH and HGH is something cyclists have been using for a long time now so id like to get on it, you can read all about it on the anabolicreview.com site under legal alternatives. I want to know how long this stuff will elevate my testosterone levels because i have certain drug tests that I must pass in order to compete, ill paste the guidelines below. Also do you think it would be worth it to do a cycle in the winter if im not seriously racing untill April?? Iam 5'10 and 150lbs and I have no interest at all in gaining weight, i just want strength. So if i take a months supply how long will it take for me not to test positive and will I really get any benefits??

here are the limits in urinary concentrations-
epitestosterone >200 nanograms / millilitre
19-norandrosterone >2ng / ml

also the presence of a testosterone to epitestostrone ratio greater than six to one in the urine also constitutes doping.

If anyone can help me out id really appreciate it, Thanks
-Ryder