Thread: sustanon 250

maguilagorilla is offline Associate Member

sustanon 250

just recieved first info on sust what kind of results can i expect im 300lbs and 5 ft 8in not too fat but defitnely not too muscular

QuietStorm is offline Junior Member

Question

So you are 5'8" & 300 lbs. What is you body fat % ? Sustanon has a lot of mixed reviews from people, personnally I like it. I gained like 10 - 15 lbs. with it. What do you want roids to do for you? How long have you been working out? How is your diet?

i dont know my body fat % but its not too high how can i find out ? i just recently lost about 25lbs iwanna get lean

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    holly shit bro 300lbs at 5'8''...damn! You must be big boned.

very big boned and thick all over

We need more info brudda-how long you been training? Just like Quiet S asked how's your diet, and what kind of results are you looking for by taking AS?

ive been training for about a year but i got real serious about three months agoo ive already have gotten big results i have a high protein diet low fat i got 19 inch arms 54 inch chest 36 inch legs and a 40 inch waist not too much fat but ive got some love handles that i need to get rid of

Alright man- How old are you? I'd wait till you got a couple years under your belt(naturally)of lifting till you think about going to the next level. But it's up to you. You can gain alot naturally with the dedication of proper training and diet. Usually people step up to the next level when the can't gain anymore naturally, when you body hits it's natural limit. Then AS are taken to surpass that plateau.

Mike Guest
    I'm sorry bud but I am really trying to figure out how someone at 5'8 and 300lbs w/ a 40in waist who is "definitely not too musclar" is NOT fat...?? I mean at 300lbs for your size and 40in waist you gotta be one or the other...???

Shrunken Sak is offline Junior Member
    Hey dude I'm 5'8 about 200 LBS. and I'm chubby so I don't know what you did with that extra 100 LBS. Even at 175 I was still a little chubby.

I know I'm 5'11 190 and feel and little pudgy lately-but he's just big boned>>>>>>>>>>
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    hmmm...............somethings not right here

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I had to get in on this. I mean, if you're 6 foot somethin and 300 lbs, you are bound to be a little pudgy, or husky if you will. Shit man, if you had 4-5 more inches you could go pro! I know the Cardinals need all the help they can get. Put on some high heels and hustle over to our team, we need you! .

But for real though, If i were that size, I might be interested on a cutting cycle. Or even forget the AS for now, get down to a weight where you can build upon. Either way, cutting is definately the way to go. Later bro.

P

SUPER SPORT is offline New Member

Exclamation

if you only have one year of training under your belt, and you are at that weight, work on losing more weight before introducing any kind of AS to your program. With the increased blood pressure and water retention, and your weight, and the stress of high-intensity workouts, it could be a VERY dangerous combination.

good luck in your desision.

if u want to get rid of that sust, email me

hey gorilla I hope you don't think we are making fun of your weight or anything. We here at this forum just all have a sense of humor and like to play around a little. Honestly we are just trying to make you realize you might have some work to do before you think about taking it to the next level. Stick in there bro and learn as much as you can, you'll find the Mods and Members are very helpful. We are all here to help you in any way we can- just ask._IWanaputitinbrooksass

Yorgo is offline New Member
    U wanna lean up bro..take clebuterol....

SPEEDY is offline Junior Member
    Something is def. not right with the stats. You cannot be 5'8" and weigh in at 300 pounds and not have a high fat count. I don't care how big bonded you are. On top of this, you are considering taking sustanon , what, to gain more weight???? Shouldn't you be taking like xenedrine XTRA strength or something to lean out, I mean you have the size right?

Slapshot1 is offline Junior Member
    hmmmm.....

Try to get down to 15-20%bf before you worry about sust. Unless your goal is stregth ONLY.

hey guys i know its kinda hard to believe but you just gotta see all the guys at my gym cant believe i wiegh so much but i look pretty good i lift alot of weight alot im real strong but i really dont have any direction and when i mean im not too muscular i mean im no ronnie coleman but i could defitnely beat some of those other guys on the magazine, oh and im29 yrs old i said i have one year of continues training iv been lifting since i was 12 made some mass gains but cant get taht cut look

pump man is offline Junior Member

Thumbs down

my brother is 6' and 320 and is one big fat boy, so . go figure!!!!!!!!!

SPEEDY is offline Junior Member
    Get him to the gym!!!

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    The only stack they should be doing is Stacker2!!!

bd2g is offline New Member

Cool

dude, take some clen , lose some weight and then take some juice, but your diet will be key. if you do not have a good diet you could be waisting your time with sust might want to think of some deca , or primo.

so most of you gals think i should lose some more weight huh? well iv already lost about27lbs but im stuck on that num. iv already changed my diet to about 1200 calories and do 45 min of cardio ive been at for 6 month but cant get past 300lb mark any sugestions?

r6guy is offline New Member
    You wanna lose weight? Xenadrine. =D At 300lbs I bet you'll lose 10-20 lbs with cardio from one bottle. =] btw, 40" waist is kinda big.. Go get a body fat test @ your local gym. They often have them for free once a month.

ZTEM is offline Associate Member
    xenadrine is real good for wait loss. You can probably lose around 30 lbs on it if you do full workouts regularly and do cardio 3--4 times a week for 20 minutes

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Ok enough flaming the guy is on here cos he needs some help and advice - not to be a laughed at

From your stats you B,F is going to be pretty high.Fact

You say you are on 1200 cals with 45 mins cardio how long have you been doing this for?How often do you do the cardio?

Post me your current diet and the one before I,ll take a look at it and see if we can make any changes.One thing I have noticed is that for a guy your size dropping the cals suddenly can make the fat/weight harder to lose and dropping them to 1200 may be too much

What supplements are you using ?

Fat calipers can be bought from stores like GNC for around £30.00 and they are a good way of checking your progress.

Like I said bro post me your diet either PM me or put it in the diet section

Billy

MarkyMark is offline Member
    Apparently there is some confusion as to whether or not he is 200 or 300 lbs......

Thread Information