Thread: i have no ideA

starbuilder is offline New Member

Question i have no ideA

iam taking suss at 250 milligarams for 3 weeks then 500 for 5 weeks the 250 for 3 weeks , iam takin eq 2 milligrams every 4 days , i was taking it every 3 days but i started to get a fever, iam wondering if it would be a good idea to star winstrole in the last 4 week s of my stack and finsh the bottel (50ml) extending my cycle to 12 weeks , i am not taking novedex , or clomid,
    but iam taking sawpawmeto , and a ton of liver thisel , iam going to take some hcg at the end ,,,,,,,,, and i want this to be my last stack,,,,,,,,, iam 5.8 ,, 214 lbs ,,,, and i am not that fat, how long do u think it will take me to buil up my naturel testosteron too,
    thanks

Mike Guest
    Ok Star - if you want this to be your last stack do it right - you gotta start over....

have you started yet?
    Tell me what gear you have now.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you take clomid, your natural test should be back by the time your done. I would strongly recommend taking clomid! You don't want to lose any of your gains do you?

You don't need milk thistle if your doing all injectibles. Why are you taking milk thistle? If you decide to throw in the winnie, start taking the milk thistle.

starbuilder is offline New Member
    iam in my 4 week ,,,,,,,, i just started taking 500 millligrams

Thread Information