Thread: injecting

AlexG is offline New Member

injecting

i havent had the guts to inject myself in my thigh yet. How sore it is? and where in the thigh do i inject?

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    Read the post for new poeple at the board by ptbyjason, it has all the stuff ab injecting and stuff. tells you how has pics etc.

Or go to main page and look at injection info. gives all the info you need and some

Fast R

yes i did that but how sore does it actually get? in comparison to the shoulder and glutes

It'll get a little sore, make sure you dont go over 2cc/2ml once a week and you'll be fine. Just get over the first shot.

Fast R

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    From what I understand, the type of substance you're injecting has a direct corrilation to how sore the site is afterwards. I injected winny and deca and nothing more than a slight tenderness after my shots...no big deal at all. However, that being said, I've heard that other injectables hurt like a bitch, especially if you get a dirty batch. Mods...pros?
    Pete

Mike Guest
    who cares? Bodybuilding hurts - gonna let an injection stop you? Don't even think bout how bad it hurts I never understood this question. If you wanna juice then juice - fuck the pain - personally I have never had to ask myself if the pain was worth it

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Mike's right...it's gonna hurt. You're jabbing a sharp piece of metal deep into a muscle belly. Suck it up...or stick with legal OTC suppliments. I'm no expert, but I hate to see guys come on boards saying I hate needles so I'm going to do an oral only stack. Again, from what I understand orals are much harder on your system and injectables are, by far, a better choice. Lets face it...maybe the injections should cause people to think about what they're doing. We are, afterall, putting chemicals into our body that are "potentially" harmful. Popping a few tablets is just too easy.
    Pete

Im not really scared of needles i got lots of shots in the glutes and shoulders.. maybe its just the thing puting a needle in my leg hehe gonna try it anyway its only 1 cc of winny

Thread Information