kswat is offline Junior Member

another new guy question

In a previous post I disclosed that I am currently taking 400mg eq per week. I am in my fourth week (one previous cycle in college-1988). I have been taking tribulus at about 2-3 grams a day, which has just shown it's effectiveness. Why are my nipples getting puffy? (no gyno-like discomfort, or itchiness). Any ideas? Can Nolvadex make this a non-issue? WTF???

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    Nolva couldnt hurt right.

does looking at them in the mirror make you want to suck on them.

if so that is some sick sh*t and you need to see a doc and a shrink.

Immortal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigkatz

does looking at them in the mirror make you want to suck on them.

if so that is some sick sh*t and you need to see a doc and a shrink.
    LOL!

Run some nolva too be sure; however, EQ is one of the mildest steroids and gyno symptons are usually very rare at 400mg per week. If nolva doesn't fix the nips than it probably isn't an aromatase problem IMO.

After you figure out the problem, drop the Trib and consider running some Test and youll be much more pleased with your results, considering you should still have at least 8 to 10 weeks left in the cycle.

If you stick with the EQ only still run PCT after your cycle.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    The puffiness could be fat.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Add some prop right away to your cycle - you need TEST ASAP. Prop sill kick in fastest. The EQ has not even kicked yet so you have caught it in time.

Quote Originally Posted by kswat
    In a previous post I disclosed that I am currently taking 400mg eq per week. I am in my fourth week (one previous cycle in college-1988). I have been taking tribulus at about 2-3 grams a day, which has just shown it's effectiveness. Why are my nipples getting puffy? (no gyno-like discomfort, or itchiness). Any ideas? Can Nolvadex make this a non-issue? WTF???

kswat is offline Junior Member
    In response to above posts: I'm not at all fat-6'3",230. Don't want to be huge from test. I have enough nolva for pct, but apparently I should start some now just to be safe. How can I get some cheap pct stuff? I know I can't just jump on and get a gear source, but is pct stuff different? I keep hearing about the research sites, is that good info? How do I get there? The reason I ask is that my current source is raping me anally. I am quite isolated in the FL Keys. I hope that eventually I can find a good source through this forum, but I know it takes time. Please help on the pct angle though. Thank you .

You never start a cycle without PCT on hand bro. Anyhow, your at the right place to learn.

Just be a good detective and you find a site that will sell your PCT stuff, most likely, in liquid form. They'll have a disclaimer that says something like "not for human consumption and for research purposes only....blah..blah..blah." Nothing on the net is ever 100% for-sure tho. Good Luck.

Thread Information