Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    justyjust is offline New Member

Arrow what will i gain from deca-durabolin

hi i need some help i been training about 2 years now and feel i have got as far as i can go. i would like to see what the juice can do for me. what i want to try, is just a deca -durabolin cycle can anyone tell me what will i gain from it? eg size weight and look. im 5 10" 200lb and how much to use for a first time user and for how long.will be very greatful for the help.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    You will gain a soft penis if you don't run test with it. Your gains are not only Roid related, they also depend on diet, training and rest.
    Last edited by Lozgod; 07-01-2004 at 01:35 AM. Reason: misspelling

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    diet, training and rest.
    Yup.

Quality of gear too.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Bro, stick around the site and research a bit

SKiN is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BWhitaker
    Bro, stick around the site and research a bit
    What he said.... You and your future cycle will benefit from it. Also i doubt you have gone as far as you can go at 200lbs and 2 years of training. Not talkin **** but...

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    You will gain a soft penis if you don't run test with it. Your gains are not only Roid related, they also depend on diet, training and rest.
    LMAO.

Just-- Your question seems to show that you are in the right place... this board has it all, takes time to find it though. Read, my friend, read.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    small balls

Thumbs up

i have been on a high protein diet for a while takeing v12 ad-1 and glutemine. i was thinking of using dianabol /anabol. but i dont want to worry about bitch tits and all that. whats a safe cycle with dianabol then.? you think i should use deca with dianabol? would a six week cycle have any affect. the thing is i dont want to loose any gain's i heard deca is good for keeping gains. thanks for youe replys
    Last edited by justyjust; 07-01-2004 at 10:35 AM.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    I think you should use some test if youre going to use anything

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    DEFINATELY need test IMO

PROUD TO BE DUTCH! is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justyjust
    i have been on a high protein diet for a while takeing v12 ad-1 and glutemine. i was thinking of using dianabol/anabol. but i dont want to worry about bitch tits and all that. whats a safe cycle with dianabol then.? you think i should use deca with dianabol? would a six week cycle have any affect. the thing is i dont want to loose any gain's i heard deca is good for keeping gains. thanks for youe replys
    Do some research bro!

Steroids can give you serious health problems if you don't know how to use them. Do a search on 'first cycle' and read all the posts. You'll be amazed of the info you can get from reading only.

and I'll give an answer on you'r question if you are going to use deca I would definitaly throw some test in or you'r Willy won't work the proper way.

hay i ant got a chemist in my back garden you know. i live in the uk and its not that easy.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    hi i need some help i been training about 2 years now and feel i have got as far as i can go. i would like to see what the juice can do for me. what i want to try, is just a deca -durabolin cycle can anyone tell me what will i gain from it? eg size weight and look. im 5 10" 200lb and how much to use for a first time user and for how long.will be very greatful for the help.
    Agreed, no test no cycle... Test is the base for all cycles. Without it depression can occur, a decrease in your libido, and overall gains will suffer...

hay i ant got a chemist in my back garden you know. i live in the uk and its not that easy.
    No worries bro...people mean you no disrespect.

First, can you give us your stats (age, diet, training, BF%, etc.)...it will help with cycle planning.

A deca only cycle isn't a good idea...as deca can shut you down really hard.

A great first cycle would be test enanthate or cypionate at ~500mg each week for 10-12 weeks. Also make sure you have proper anti-e's and PCT.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    No worries bro...people mean you no disrespect.

First, can you give us your stats (age, diet, training, BF%, etc.)...it will help with cycle planning.

A deca only cycle isn't a good idea...as deca can shut you down really hard.

A great first cycle would be test enanthate or cypionate at ~500mg each week for 10-12 weeks. Also make sure you have proper anti-e's and PCT.
    Totally agree. We are just trying to help but need more info thats all

agreed. just trying to help you out before you inject yourself with foreign substances

well im 23 and 5 11" tall i weigh about 200lb i train a 2 on one off routine. i normaly try to take about 200 protien a day. will i need to increase that? and by how much. what do you mean by test???? you mean trial the juice see if it has and bad affects? what way can you test?

well im 23 and 5 11" tall i weigh about 200lb i train a 2 on one off routine. i normaly try to take about 200 protien a day. will i need to increase that? and by how much. what do you mean by test???? you mean trial the juice see if it has and bad affects? what way can you test?
    no, test is a type of steroid . test=testosterone

i thought testosterone can make cancerus cell's ?????

i thought testosterone can make cancerus cell's ?????
    I suggest reading this entire post

Newbies this is for you

allabs5150 is offline Associate Member
    Never run just a deca only cycle.....that is if you like your dick working the wat it is supposed too

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    You need to run test with deca for sure, unless you want a limp d***

J Rod is offline Junior Member
    bro.. word of advise... DONT START ANYTHING UNTIL YOU READ!!!! You obviously have a little more learning to do..
    Deca alone may or may NOT affect your dick getting hard "depends how much you take and for how long", but I DO recommend test..
    Try a Enanthate cycle by itself for your first cycle.

ok i take you advice Enanthate

ok if i can get hold of the stuff,what sort of dose should i start of with and for how long? how long can you cycle with this stuff, and what gains i get will i loose after stopping cycle for a while?

Quote Originally Posted by Krunchtime
    I suggest reading this entire post

Newbies this is for you
    I second that!

ok if i can get hold of the stuff,what sort of dose should i start of with and for how long? how long can you cycle with this stuff, and what gains i get will i loose after stopping cycle for a while?
    Not sure where to get it. I dont think you should be asking that either. Try using the search button at the top.

Testosterone Enanthate . i have read this stuff is strong and very androgenic and will make estrogen. i will need to use Nolvadex /Clomid/HCG ? this seem's very risky i know its all risky dont fancy growing a nice pair of melons. but is the best to go for ?

You need to read the PCT forum, then you can go from there

Testosterone Enanthate. i have read this stuff is strong and very androgenic and will make estrogen. i will need to use Nolvadex/Clomid/HCG ? this seem's very risky i know its all risky dont fancy growing a nice pair of melons. but is the best to go for ?
    We all want to help you...but you need to help yourself too. Please take the advise and read as much as possible on this board. Inform yourself and then make a decision on what kind of cycle you would like to run.

I don't think we can help you any further until you take the effort and do some research on this board. Cool?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Testosterone Enanthate. i have read this stuff is strong and very androgenic and will make estrogen. i will need to use Nolvadex/Clomid/HCG ? this seem's very risky i know its all risky dont fancy growing a nice pair of melons. but is the best to go for ?
    Well just so you are aware Deca can cause you to lactate. aka milk coming out of your nipples.

Thumbs up cycle pct whats your idea

whats your ideas done a proven to be good. thanks for all your replys

bubbathegut is offline Member
    nothing like a big soft penis

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    bro,SLOW DOWN, you need to run testosterone in EVERY cycle. yes it can cause gyno but if you know what your doing you can prevent it! do some research so you will know what people are talking about when you ask questions. everyone here will help you but you need to know what were talking about. use the "search" for stuff like "deca only cycle" and "first cycle" & "anti-estrogens" & "PCT", that should get you started

Arrow ok think i got it sorted had a read all about it

hi i think i got it sorted now. my cycle will be 10 weeks of test enthenate 400mg a week + 20mg nolvadex for the total 15 week cycle after week 10 on test. stop and wait 14 days till test is out on my system. then i will begin to take clomin to bring me nuts back 300mg for the 1st day then 100mg for the next 10 day's, after 10 days cut clomid to 50mg for 10 days the finished but hopefully with no bitch tit's and looking good. what do you lots think. and is there anyway of telling you might be more Exceptable to Gynecomastia before starting. thanks for all your replys you all been very helpful

o yeah

o yeah craneboy nice pic whats that your miss's, going to go down on you.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    your sex drive will be non existent.

ok then mate sepjuice saying that ant no good for me what else could i do ???

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Im 5 11 and 212 about.

Six months ago I was at 190 and I was SURE that I couldnt gain more weight. Wait a bit, push a bit harder, eat better, train better, DEVOTE yourself to growth, it will happen.

Am I saying that I wont do the cycle I have waiting and prepped? HELL NO, Im just saying that at 200 lbs at 5 10, you can still go a long way man!

Just try... I know its easier to say that you'll start a cycle, but its not about the cycle, its about getting as huge and monstrous as possible.

Keep on trying, and weigh your options and decisions CAREFULLY!

L8

do i need to take as much as 20mg of nolvadex per day on a cycle of test enthenate 400/500mg a week for 10 weeks? thanks i know what you mean blocroc but just checking all this out for future refferance. you are rite thow

v-force700 is offline Associate Member
    I would not take any nolva. With only 400mg Test e. But have it on hand in case your nipples get sore and itchy. Then do 20 mg ed till they get better.
    ...V

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information