BullDogg20 is offline Member

shoulders shots, ouch

Foir some reason whenever i do shoulder shots with the winny that i am useing i bleed quite a bit when i pull the needle out and to tell you the truth with out sounding like a wussy, it kind freaked me out, it really red blood when it comes out
    does anyone have any thought s on it and why i am bleeding so much

Slapshot1 is offline Junior Member
    Hey there bro, are you pulling back on the plunger before you inject. You shouldn't see any blood if you do.

The blood may...MAY... look especially red because there's gear mixed in with it which gives it a real bright look.

With perfect shoulder injections you won't bleed. They aren't all perfect, but if you do bleed (usually I know by the resistance of the needle going in whether I will or not) have some kleenex ready to put pressure on the injection site. The more you bleed the more gear you waste (edit: and normally the more it will hurt after).

Check the pics on the main site to see where you can find the sweet spot in the shoulder.

Thanx slapshot, that might be the reason i am bleeding but i dont think i am pulling back on the plunger before i push. and it only bleeds after i pull the needle out. but anyways thanx for your advice i just wanted to make sure i wasnt shooting a vein or anythng

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i always do shoulder shots

i bleed sometimes , but i just make sure i shoot between my medial and rear delt or just my rear delt.i'd rather shoot in delts than legs but it sucks you have to rotate.

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    when i inject in my glute some blood comes out is that bad am I losing my gear??

bigtraps is offline Member
    BullDog20, i take it you think that swallowing the winny is a waste?

BDD
    BDD is offline Banned

damn shoulder shots

ive tried them but it hurts like a motha fuka i go for biceps and tri's best spots my arms have grown and it does not hurt as much in my opinion cheek shots dont give you the same affect as site shots where you want to improve. well take care

BDD

LOL are you nuts chest shots, isant that dangerous. i dont drink winney cuz i dont want to wast any of it. if any of you guys can send me a pic on sight inject like triceps and chest ...LOL or any where else on how to do it that would be great

The reason you pull back on the plunger (or aspirate ) is to see if any blood comes back into the needle, if it does you know it wasn't a great injection. I just repoke myself.

Sometimes you can actually see a little spot of blood there without aspirating. That means there's pressure from the blood going up the pin. Injecting in this case, is not a good idea. Just pull the pin out and try again.

Good luck

BDD
    BDD is offline Banned

WELL WHAT I DO WHEN I HAVE TO REPOKE MYSELF

I CHANGE THE NEEDLE. MY DOCTOR TOLD ME THAT ONCE THE NEEDLE HAS CONTACT WITH THE SKIN TO CHANGE IT IF YOU ARE GOING TO TRY TO INJECT AGAIN FOR SAFTY REASONS. HOPE THIS HELPS YOU GUYS IN THE LONG RUN

BDD
    BDD is offline Banned

sorry bout the caps

lol i forgot to take it off.

4plates is offline Banned
    when doing sholder shots can someone explain how to pull back on the plunger,with one hand while holding the syringe so it dosent pull out of you arm? i can see leg shots but it seems impossible to do in the sholder

BDD
    BDD is offline Banned

well

i get help from my younger brother he pulls back while i check then i do the rest by my self

I just have my fingers around the syringe and put my thumb underneath the plunger and push it back. Frankly, I don't like shoulder injections...lol.

i love shoulder shots but

i wanna hit bi's and tri's.what's your best idea on hitting those muscles?anyone have the info on who to do it right?

Sorry never TRIed that before. (how gay was that joke...lol)

SPEEDY is offline Junior Member
    ???
    What gage needle and length is everyone using for site shots...My friend uses very small needles used for insulin injection. BTW. I think it might be a little dangerous to hit your pecs with it. I have seen people do it in their abs (wouldn't recommend) and also in their tris.

timvds is offline Member
    INSULIN NEEDLES? WILL AN OIL BASED A.S. EVEN TRAVEL UP ONE OF THOSE? I USE A REGULAR NEEDLE FOR SHOULDERS AND CHEST. LIKE EVERYONE SAYS JUST PULL BACK ON THE NEEDLE FIRST. TAKE YOUR TIME TOO, NO NEED TO RUSH IT. AFTER DOING A SHOULDER SHOT YOURE GOING TO NEED TO APPLY PRESSURE, AS TO NOT LOSE SOME OF THE JUICE.

Mike Guest
    Aspirating with one hand:

Once inside the muscle and ready to begin put your thumb on the 'platform' of the syringe (where the syringe makes a T and there are grips on either side, with your thumb pressed on that take your first two fingers (if its a small amount of liquid so the stem of the plunger isnt too far away) and pull back - if the stem IS farther away from the T so that you can't reach the stem - keep your thumb there as planned and grip your fingers against the top of the stem with nails facing up - so that at this time your thumb and fingers are facing eachother with the fleshy side - slowly with pressure pull your fingers up and move them further away from your thumb.....fuck I'm sorry - I just realized how impossible that muct be to understand - sorry not easy to explain

SPEEDY is offline Junior Member
    definitely you cannot use an insulin needle for oil based, he uses it for winstrol ....

when you hit bi's?

when you hit bi's are you hittign teh belly of the muscle from a vertical position? i have known friends in the past who shot it between the bi and tri seperation.think a 22gauge is to big, much less than that and oil based shit is gonna be murder to get out.any opinions on the exact site of injection w/ bi's?

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by Mike
    Aspirating with one hand:

Once inside the muscle and ready to begin put your thumb on the 'platform' of the syringe (where the syringe makes a T and there are grips on either side, with your thumb pressed on that take your first two fingers (if its a small amount of liquid so the stem of the plunger isnt too far away) and pull back - if the stem IS farther away from the T so that you can't reach the stem - keep your thumb there as planned and grip your fingers against the top of the stem with nails facing up - so that at this time your thumb and fingers are facing eachother with the fleshy side - slowly with pressure pull your fingers up and move them further away from your thumb.....fuck I'm sorry - I just realized how impossible that muct be to understand - sorry not easy to explain
    Makes perfect sense, Mike. I do it all the time.

Thread Information