LeafsFan is offline Associate Member

Need some advice - Should I add some dbol to my cycle?

I am currently in week 10 of a Test Cyp (500mg/wk) and EQ (400mg/wk) cycle.

I am now out of EQ but I plan to stay on the Cyp for another 2-3 weeks.

I originally got some dbol because I was going to kickstart my cycle with it but didn't because I didn't take it since I didn't know how my body would react to the EQ and Testosterone .

Knowing that my body deals with them very well (no sides really), I'm now tempted to try some dbol in the last weeks of my cycle.

First, do I have enough time left? I still have 3 weeks worth of shots, and Cyp has a long halflife so I figure I still have at least 4 weeks left of elevated test in my body.

Second, will dbol make a different strenght wise and will it be able to build some muscle at the end of my cycle? (Or will my body be back to natural too soon after and the dbol won't do ****?)

Thanks a lot!

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    You could do it with no problems. In fact it could bridge you to PCT as I believe you start PCT the day after last d-bol dose. Therefore wait another week and start when you have 2 weeks left of shots. Then during the 2 weeks waiting for PCT you'll still be running d-bol and still growing. Then stop d-bol the day before PCT is scheduled. Should work great that way. 30-40mg ED.

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    You could do it with no problems. In fact it could bridge you to PCT as I believe you start PCT the day after last d-bol dose. Therefore wait another week and start when you have 2 weeks left of shots. Then during the 2 weeks waiting for PCT you'll still be running d-bol and still growing. Then stop d-bol the day before PCT is scheduled. Should work great that way. 30-40mg ED.
    Thanks. How hard is dbol on teh HPTA though? (Would using it so close to PCT make my recovery more difficult?)

Also, why limit the dbol to 2 weeks? It can safely be used for 4 weeks, so why not start it now?

Finally, do you think it would help me gain a bit more? Another 3-5 lean pounds?

Quote Originally Posted by LeafsFan
    Thanks. How hard is dbol on teh HPTA though? (Would using it so close to PCT make my recovery more difficult?)

Also, why limit the dbol to 2 weeks? It can safely be used for 4 weeks, so why not start it now?

Finally, do you think it would help me gain a bit more? Another 3-5 lean pounds?
    I said it a little muddled. I meant like this:
    Test cyp weeks 1-10
    D-bol weeks 9-12 (4 weeks with 2 weeks after last shot of test)
    You will put on more weight from the d-bol than 5 lbs. assuming diet and training is on track. After PCT and water loss though you should be able to get atleast 5 lbs. of lean mass out of the deal. Pick up some Milk Thistle for you liver's sake. It helps with protein synthesis as well so why not.

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    I said it a little muddled. I meant like this:
    Test cyp weeks 1-10
    D-bol weeks 9-12 (4 weeks with 2 weeks after last shot of test)
    You will put on more weight from the d-bol than 5 lbs. assuming diet and training is on track. After PCT and water loss though you should be able to get atleast 5 lbs. of lean mass out of the deal. Pick up some Milk Thistle for you liver's sake. It helps with protein synthesis as well so why not.
    Thanks bro.

I'm just worried because I've been looking through the archives and many people advise that all I'd gain would be water and get bloated and that once PCT starts, I'd lose the water from the dbol and not have any more muscle to show for it.

But I do figure that I might gain some more if the dbol makes my workouts more intense?

Quote Originally Posted by LeafsFan
    Thanks bro.

I'm just worried because I've been looking through the archives and many people advise that all I'd gain would be water and get bloated and that once PCT starts, I'd lose the water from the dbol and not have any more muscle to show for it.

But I do figure that I might gain some more if the dbol makes my workouts more intense?
    What you lose depends on how your PCT and diet are after the fact. It is a little hard on the HPTA so I'd say run Clomid like this:
    300mg days 1-3, 200mg days 4-7, 100mg days days 8-14, 50mg days 15-21
    Run that and keep the diet and training intense and you'll keep atleast 5lbs. if not a lot more.

Thread Information