PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Sust? Legit question

Guys, I got these available:

Sust's....

-TTokkyo Testenon Sust
    -Loefeller Testosterona 250
    -Redi-jects
    -India's..

I wanna go with TT because it is the best price, and I know that stuff is legit, but everyone says they says it's the worst painful. Are they just being Nancy's, or does it really hurt THAT BAD?

P

4plates is offline Banned
    it hurts in the sholdrer but its not unbearable it feels like you went punch for punch with a bulldoser 2 days later hahah no its not bad well worth the pain i found if mixed with deca it takes away alot of the pain if it does hurt some advil works great too

4plates, or anyone else who is reading this that has tried TT Sust or any Sust for that matter. I'm gettin some EQ @ 200mg/cc...if i mix these, people say the pain is even lessened (to a certain extent of course). Is this true?

You guys are the sheeeezie....

P

4plates is offline Banned
    sorry bro never mixed with eq but if more than 1 person told you so than i guess its true or at least somewhat true

the sus only hurts a little (about 2 day later)but only if you touch it or bang it in the site where you inject it .in the glutes is much painless to me anyway i dont really seem to mind it too much im just letting you know what to expect hey you might not ever feel a thing and i hope thats the case.im saying this because i read alot of questions of people asking if we thinnk they have an infection , so im warning before hand if it hurts to touch it probably just sore.if it burns,itches and becomes really red and swolen then probably infected.
    just saving you a future question.
    if it does get infected see a doctor
    you should have no prob if you use good hygene,sterilise everthing with rubbing alcohol,and use a NEW needle EVERYTIME.

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    I am on Testonon and its ok. 500mg a week along with some Deca 400mg a week. The Deca is made by Brovel and they are popular for there gear to be underdosed. As for Sustanon /Testonon...I wouldn't do it ever again. I am not happy with it. I would stick with Cypionate for sure next time. Sus has Prop in it so you need frequent injections. I was on a Sunday/Wedesday. I would go with Cyp if I were you. Just my two cents...

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    yo...my source said I got some India's coming- how are these comparable to the other forms of Sus? anyone thanks

dont sweat it, your getting some spicy stuff. Im at my 5th week and its just now starting to get a little sore. If ya mix it with anything it lessons the punch.

Fast R

PAPAPUMP,
    thats funny I didnt even realize your from AZ. How about this over welcome heat?

Fast R

Cool. As long as it's not injectable curry.

Thats nasty. maybe thats what they use in afgan...

Fast R

Mike Guest
    yeah mix your EQ w/ it - it will still hurt a bit....but hell bodybuilding hurts if you're doing it right, I've neevr questioned whether or not it was worth the pain - why start now?

I tried replying to this like two hours but it didn't get through....lets try again.

Mike you're right. A sore ass is definately worth some new pounds of beef. I'm gonna mix my EQ and Sust into one shot @ 1cc each twice a week, I'm gonna frontload the first couple of weeks, and run the EQ through 12 weeks, while stopping the Sust @ 10. I will run liq .5mg eod, and use clomid 3 weeks after final stick...that sound good?

P

ZTEM is offline Associate Member
    From the results youll get you can deal with the pain. The first time you inject youll feel it the hardest, at least thats how it was with me. But for the 25 lbs I put on I will gladly get pucnhed in the shoulder once or twice a week.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i've used sus from india before. it says that it for export to russia. they come in individual packets and the package a have blue russian writing on it. the name brand is cytahoh

thanks dane26

deez is offline New Member
    So far ive taken 6 shots of ttokkyo test 250. I must say you HAVE to mix it with deca or EQ or else you wont be able to walk. You also must remain very still and shoot slow. Utherwise you develope a very painful knot. Drop the test into warm water almost up to the top for about 3 minutes. This makes it pull so much easier. Cant tell you about the gains yet. Im on week 2. I loaded at 1000 mg week 1,2 so i should feel something hopefully this week. I am on ttokkyo dbol and packed on ALOT in weeks 1 nd 2. Good luck with your choice bro. Oh i really like cytahoh sus if you can get that. Had good luck with that on my first cycle. Dont shoot ttokkyo testanon alone! It would put rocky balboa on his knees. Peace

Deez , that is exactly what i was looking for! Straight up honesty, and I thank you for that. I'll be fine, I always worry to much!!! . I got paranoia running through my veins, oh well...it's all good. Later bro

P

Thread Information