Master Pain is offline Junior Member

cutting up on test E

Next cycle i am going to cut, i have always used test prop in the past but this time around i am kind of straped for $$$ so i was thinking of going with test E, but i have never used test e before and how is that for cutting if i use all the anti e's to combat bloat

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Well it is not most people first choice but can be done. Taking 10mgs nolva and .5mg l-dex will really help keep bloat down. U should be fine...

i was going to do 20mg ed of nolva and .50mg ed of arimadex for bloat! i will be doing a show but you say i should be fine?

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    you could use your anti-e's, but certainly keep your diet super clean(sodium/water intake) cardio, etc. basically, you'll be working harder at it, than running prop, better to run prop. but if thats your only acess, then i guess, but i sure wouldn't go through that hassle. enanthate =long ester=more water rentention. and if your goal is to do a show, i would really keep te rentention on check. whats your stack look like, and when's the show??

-Biggie
    Last edited by BIGGIE_smalls; 07-07-2004 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGGIE_smalls
    you could use your anti-e's, but certainly keep your diet super clean(sodium/water intake) cardio, etc. basically, you'll be working harder at it, than running prop, better to run prop. but if thats your only acess, then i guess, but i sure wouldn't go through that hassle. enanthate =long ester=more water rentention.

-Biggie
    is there any other type test that would be a better choice than E??

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    whats your stack look like, and when's the show??

i would run prop ED or ED @ 100mg at the very basic.

basically, if you're cutting for a show, you do not have to be worried about growing anymore, for example, if show was 12 weeks from now, your not gonna gain any significant amount of LBM. the object of the game is to preserve what you already have. that means keeping your body in an anabolic state, because you will be dieting to shred, you do not want your body going catabolic, therfore taxing muscle. remember, your not gonna be after any type of strength gains as well, that just increases the window of opportunity for injury, then no show =(
    its a tottally different game when your on-season for a show, diet and training change like nite and day as supposed to you on cycle during off-season.

-Biggie

Quote Originally Posted by BIGGIE_smalls
    whats your stack look like, and when's the show??

i would run prop ED or ED @ 100mg at the very basic.

basically, if you're cutting for a show, you do not have to be worried about growing anymore, for example, if show was 12 weeks from now, your not gonna gain any significant amount of LBM. the object of the game is to preserve what you already have. that means keeping your body in an anabolic state, because you will be dieting to shred, you do not want your body going catabolic, therfore taxing muscle. remember, your not gonna be after any type of strength gains as well, that just increases the window of opportunity for injury, then no show =(
    its a tottally different game when your on-season for a show, diet and training change like nite and day as supposed to you on cycle during off-season.

-Biggie

i was going to run EQ at 500mg a week along with some test like 600mg a week, and finish the last 6 weeks with winstrol 50mg ed added. i got to find someway to purchase the test p ill probally sell something for some money test p would be the best, the show is not until the begining of november.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Now thats devotion, pawning stuff to get money for gear.

MachZ is offline Member
    Why not make your own prop, would be alot less.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Im running aratest which has both prop and E in it. Im also running 20mg of nolva Ed. You could try to do the same to cut up. Ill let you know how it works later on in the cycle

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Now thats devotion, pawning stuff to get money for gear.
    well duh, priorities bro, priorities

why is prop more cash anyway?

Thread Information