joe_capone is offline Member

alright.. im serioulsy fed up with this sust drama!!

i post a messege yesterday asking for thebest way to use it.. ed or eod or e3d.. but the story keeps changing. everyone swears by soemthing else.. i was going to start taking .5ml eod to take advantage of the prop.. but another dude posts u dont get exactly 500 mg a week. it smore like 475.. and i get another dude posting some people like it only twice a week. this is giving me a headache. thing is theres nothing around here to get but sustanon . so thats why i just got it.. better then nothing. and i have 20 amps laying around and people are walking all over me telling me im wrong.. teling me to do diffrent things. i have been here for the past 4 years reading and educating myself so dont think im just some stupid newbie who doesnt know what hes doin. i done sust cycle b4 injecting twice a week (that time this sustanon drama did not exist) and i gained a good 18 - 20 pounds without water or fat. if so hardly any.

i got my pct ready i got my anti e's ready and im trying to give myself a green light but people just keep turning it back to red.

Master Pain is offline Junior Member
    as you probally know by now sus is to be used ed! to get the max out of it,
    bad choice for test sorry to say...

no its not a bad choice for test. a bad choice for me would be test e or cyp. too much bloat and fat i gain while on it. i looked like the phislbury doughboy while on test e last year. diet or no diet i get the worst out of it. sust on the ohter hand didnt do anything liek that to me and i was happy with the results.

SKiN is offline Member
    Well... Why dont you keep doing what worked well for you....

TxJuiceFreak is offline Junior Member
    look bro, 475 or 500 mg, its a 25mg difference. and i have never gotten so f'in technical like that dude did. so whatever, i told u last night what i have done and seen others do, which is 1/2cc every other day. OR, just do it the way u did it b4, or take it twice a week and get some prop and run it at 100 mg EOD. i'm done giving my advice. this is stupid

bingo.. tahts what im going to do. serioulsy this drama is killing me.

exactly, do what u want, its your body, not ours.

txjuicefreak.. no offence to you.. thanks for trying to help me out props. but this is just getting out of hand with everyone else swearing by soemthing else.

SKiN is offline Member
    Waaa Waaa Waaaaaaaa

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by joe_capone
    i post a messege yesterday asking for thebest way to use it.. ed or eod or e3d.. but the story keeps changing. everyone swears by soemthing else.. i was going to start taking .5ml eod to take advantage of the prop.. but another dude posts u dont get exactly 500 mg a week. it smore like 475.. and i get another dude posting some people like it only twice a week. this is giving me a headache. thing is theres nothing around here to get but sustanon . so thats why i just got it.. better then nothing. and i have 20 amps laying around and people are walking all over me telling me im wrong.. teling me to do diffrent things. i have been here for the past 4 years reading and educating myself so dont think im just some stupid newbie who doesnt know what hes doin. i done sust cycle b4 injecting twice a week (that time this sustanon drama did not exist) and i gained a good 18 - 20 pounds without water or fat. if so hardly any.

i got my pct ready i got my anti e's ready and im trying to give myself a green light but people just keep turning it back to red.

heres a box of tissue's sniff sniff

hahahaha, yeah i know what you mean. just do whatever works for you bro, i think everyone runs their sauce different is some sort of way.

whitey k.. wipe ur ass with those tissues. you aint funny.

Thread Information