Thread: Clenbuteral

K Dog is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up Clenbuteral

Hey Bros, Just a quick question. I am considering some clenbuteral for spring to run with an ECA stack. What are some of the things to look for to tell weather the Clen is real or not. I have never used it and am looking to a new source. Thanks in advance for your help.

OT8268 is offline Associate Member
    bump I am interested in this one also

one other thing, what is clen classified as? steroid ? etc.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    are you getting clen or superclen????
    When I got my clen, I ate one and it made me speed, so I knew it was real. I would say if 2 or 3 of them don't make you speed (.02mg ones), then they're probably fake. I would try just taking one at first though. That's probably just for regular clen, I don't know if the same applies to superclen.

JRob is offline Associate Member
    I am about to get some superclen with the keto. Anyone have any experience with this? I think it is from **, also does anyone know what dose it is, .2mg?

Fif the Great is offline Associate Member
    0.2 mg clenbuterol , 10 mg ketotifen. I have not used this as yet, however. But mainly, from what I read, the side affects are drowsiness and increase in appetite. Many consider SuperClen to be more of a post-cycle bulking drug, but I hope to burn some fat with it. Ketotifen is a antihistamine which causes the increased appetite and sleepy feeling. It clears beta-receptors allowing the clenbuterol to attach more frequently. Clen slightly raises your body temperature causing a boost in metabolism and the desired fatburning effect. Because of the high dosage, most people say to start with 1/4 a pill then gradually gain a tolerance for 1 pill a day. Best to find out what works best for you.

wannaberipped23 is offline Junior Member
    If i were to take CLEN should i take something like Hydroxycut with it ?????

Primetime is offline Associate Member
    Yes but not at the same time bro. Hydroxycut or Xenadrine or similar products would be considered your ECA stack. Co two weeks on then two weeks off with Clen . On the two weeks off run the ECA (Hydroxycut.....).

take care
    P

JRob is offline Associate Member
    IMO stay away from xenadrine. I have taken stacker II, hydroxycut, xenadrine and ripped fuel. Both xenadrine and ripped fuel gave me the worst diahrea(spelling) ever. The other two give a little jitter but that fades with use. A couple of my friends had the same problem too, 1 meal = be near a bathroom for about 1.5hrs.

OT8268 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by WTC
    Do not fuck with Oxyflux. It is cheap and unrealiable. Go with Novegam or Spiropent, novegam is good stuff and a little cheaper. Clen is not considered a class-1 narcotic like most gear is, it has very weak anabolic effects. However if you don't have a perscription for it you can get in a little trouble I guess
    are you refering to the companies that make the clen ?
    if so what does each package look like of the diff companies?

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I just got my Clen as well, I posted about this before. Has anyone had any experience with Monores Clenbuterol ???

Thread Information