jmiro is offline Associate Member

Pictures of an out of shape person

I have my girlfriend on my lap and shes reading all the replies. She knows I have worked out and dieted well. (she lives 24 hr a day with me) I do tons of cardio, and sure my body does look good with clothes on but I look like a freaking gorilla. I have lost fat because my love handles are half what they used to be and I have some abs on top. I am not on any water rentention gear so I know it wont go away after a week. Im unrationale but you guys really dont understand me. I have really tried my best and all I saw was me getting big and not shredded. I gained most of the weight on week 7 and week 8. I dont look you bad to you guys but to me and my grilfriend I think Im off by about 30 lbs. All I ever wanted was to gain 10 lbs of muscle and lose about 10-20 lbs of fat. IN terms of liposuction my explaination is that once you have a fat cell in your body they dont ever go away they just shrink and since I was fat before I have a lot of extra fat cells ciorculating in my body than the average person that weighs what I do and the only way to get rid of it is to physically remove the fat cells. I have been through hell and back and know pretty much everything there is to know about nutrions and dieting, so I have pretty much made up my mind. For those of you who say lo carb is the way to go. I disagree there, because sure the weight comes off nice and fast but it also comes back really quickly, if you go back to a normal healthy living eating style. Im open to any reponses and questions, please enlighten me with anything you have to say. Flame if you want, but you those who do really dont understand that I am desperate and have tried everything.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails From the previous Post-body3.jpg  
    Last edited by jmiro; 02-20-2002 at 12:13 PM.

by the way this is unflex before I went to bed, no gym today.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Most people would take offense, but your case is different. YOU DON'T LOOK THAT BIG.

I wanna look men's healthish, my back and traps are too big.

Add some abs and you're close. Your traps don't look huge (even though I can hardly see them in the pic).

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    bring your bf down, eventho its low now, it should make a big difference. everything will look harder and leaner like the guys on the covers of men's health.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    If you're a Gorilla I must be a Rhino (or hippo )!!

Jmiro...nobody will flame you but we will give our opinions as that's what you asked for. This is not a flame bro...but you back is not huge my man. Your waist is almost as wide as your back (and you don't have a whole lot of fat on your waist). Traps are not too big either IMO.

I'm just curious, when you decided to this, you obviously researched...what did you think would happen bro? Look at the pics of some of the guys here, that should have given you an idea of what would happen. If you wanted to gain only 5-10lbs of muscle and lose 20-30lbs of fat you could have done that by following the advice in the fitness forum...you didn't need to turn to AAS. There are no AAS that help you lose fat (clen , T3 and DNP are not AAS). There are some AAS that promote lean gains and help you get that hard look, but the only way to lose fat is diet and cardio. I'm not sure what I can say to help bro...but I really do wish you the best.

Methuselah is offline Member
    Bro, you look great! You've got to be kidding. Try doing your crunches with your knees to the side, that's all. I can see what your talking about with the love handles, but hey, they're 95% gone; you look fantastic. My love handles are where yours are, I see progress so I don't obsess about them. They're the last thing to go as far as fat.

Stop being so damn hard on yourself. There's a ton of guys that would be happy with what you've got. It doesn't look bad at all.

http://www.ncpamd.com/body_dysmorphic_disorder.htm

BDD is a preoccupation with an imagined physical defect in appearance or a vastly exaggerated concern about a minimal defect. The preoccupation must cause significant impairment in the individual’s life. The individual thinks about his or her defect for at least an hour per day.

p.s. Let's see some before pics.
    Last edited by Methuselah; 02-20-2002 at 08:20 AM.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member

Re: From the previous Post

Originally posted by jmiro
    IN terms of liposuction my explaination is that once you have a fat cell in your body they dont ever go away they just shrink and since I was fat before I have a lot of extra fat cells ciorculating in my body than the average person that weighs what I do and the only way to get rid of it is to physically remove the fat cells.

Can I comment on this statement? You are correct, once you have a fat cell in you body, you can't get rid of it. You can only make it smaller. On the same note, when you were fat - and for the sake of argument, I'll believe you that you WERE fat - you didn't create NEW fat cells. The existing ones just got bigger.

Fat cells - like muscles - have what I'm going to call a memory, even though that may not be accurate. Once you lose fat in those cells, it is very easy to fill them up again. This, however, becomes less of a factor the longer you are at a healthy weight.

You also stated that low carb eating will help you lose weight quickly, but you gain it back as soon as you return to a healthy eating lifestyle. If you are gaining fat, then maybe you need to re-examine exactly what you consider to be healthy eating.

Just trying to help, bro.

Methuselah is offline Member

Re: Re: From the previous Post

Originally posted by bad_man
    You also stated that low carb eating will help you lose weight quickly, but you gain it back as soon as you return to a healthy eating lifestyle. If you are gaining fat, then maybe you need to re-examine exactly what you consider to be healthy eating.
    I agree. Atkins Diet causes the rapid return of weight. Don't confuse Ketosis with Low Carb. You can refer to Low Carb as High Protein if it's easy for you to stay on the path with that in mind. Low carb IS the healthy lifestyle. No sugars or simple carbs. Lots of complex carbs and protein and fats from dairy and nuts. I guarentee that you won't get fat on a high protein diet; you will lose fat and gain lean mass. Also, I assume that you're eating your 6 meals per day with NO carbs at least two hours before bed? You MUST HATE chips, candy, pasta, pop, bread and alike! They are not your friend.

Kick your metabolism in by eating a huge breakfast as soon as you get up. Bunch of eggs and lean ham; also get tons of complex carbs then, oatmeal and fruit. Then taper the carbs throughout the day. Protein at every meal. Green veggies and fruit are your carbs, eat all you want; but not before bed. Do eat at least 50 grams of protein just before bed so you don't lose your muscles; they are the furnace that burns the fat.
    Last edited by Methuselah; 02-20-2002 at 09:24 AM.

thnak you for all your help, all is appreciated as always.

i do usually keep my carbs between 100-150 but I have the cash for liposuction and Im willing to undergo the knife, besides its garth fisher one of the most respected plastic surgeons in the world, does all of playboy breast and tummy inhacements. I think ill do lipo, wait three weeks take a cycle of DNP and then start HGH for three months, I ll post pictures then. Sorry but im compulsive and in pursuit pefection.
    ps. when one is fat, new fat cells are created all the time.

this is his gf on the line. please tell my crazy boyfriend that he looks good and not to get lost.

Originally posted by jmiro
    this is his gf on the line. please tell my crazy boyfriend that he looks good and not to get lost.
    You look good. Don't get lost.

To from T.O.. Thanks for everything and an expanation to the proffesional body builders on the board or amateur either way. I started this cycle mainly to lose fat by increasing muscle mass. I have acheived lean body mass, but my fat has gone completely which is why im not satisfied. Everyone says wait and itll come off, but I dont want to wait in this big state, I think I look FAT. I looked better when all I did was cardio, IMHO, although I do notice a drecease in pinchability in my gut and handles. To those that look like bigkev or similar, I think you have sick! awesome bodies and would love to be you for a couple of days but I think its definately not my style. thin, lean mean and in shape is what I want, something around 200-210 lbs. thanks

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by EXCESS

You look good. Don't get lost.

LOL

Why didn't you just take winny and clen ?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Can I do a dbol only cycle? I don't like needles...

solid90062 is offline Member
    Try the dieting, or the clen and t3 for a while b4 u undergo the knife...I honestly think you are tripping a little though...You are not very big looking at all. Very moderate. So dont worry.

Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    Can I do a dbol only cycle? I don't like needles...
    Stack it with Methoxy!!!

DISCLAIMER: This is an inside joke. Please, nobody try stacking D-bol and Methoxy. It won't work.

Thread Information