redwizza is offline Associate Member

2 q's...test prop dosage and clomid DURING.

alright...time for next cycle in late july. wanting to gain further lean mass with no fat gains and minimal water gains. thing is, it seems like i bloat on test no matter what, UNLESS i do cardio and lots of it so thats what im gonna do. i have never used propionate though, wondering if 70mg pd (0.7cc) is enough along with CLOMID at 50mg pd for minor anti e help. i need to know if there is any possibility that clomid will not be as effective fpr pct if i use it during cycle. reason why i want to use it instead of nolva is because i see more/better results from it compared to 20/30mg nolvadex or even arimidex . also, by the way, im running the cycle atleast 12 weeks. i MIGHT add winny for last 6 weeks we shall see.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Clomid is in no way a better anti-e than nolva, femera, proviron , l-dex......... Yes it's a serm but it's binding effects compared to nolva's is minimal.

Prop for almost all users has almost no bloat to none but you still need anti-e's in case of estrogen starts binding to receptor sites.

Best route is 10mg Nolva and .25mg of L-dex through your cycle.

redwizza is offline Associate Member
    see bro ive tried clomid at low dose but it really seems to NOT work as well compared to 50-75 mg clomid. obviously its probably coz im taking more clomid. anyone here have experience with higher doses of nolvadex during aromatizing cycles (like 40mg pd)? arimidex im just not sure of since it has alot of bad effects on cholesterol.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by redwizza
    see bro ive tried clomid at low dose but it really seems to NOT work as well compared to 50-75 mg clomid. obviously its probably coz im taking more clomid. anyone here have experience with higher doses of nolvadex during aromatizing cycles (like 40mg pd)? arimidex im just not sure of since it has alot of bad effects on cholesterol.
    All AI's will effect your lipids..... this is why you run a SERM along with it.

How do you know the nolva didn't work? Did you see signs of gyno..... if not I say it did it's job....... Just because you bloated doesn't mean the anti-e's are at fault..... it could be your diet, lack of hydration..........

If l-dex and nolva didn't do it for you...... try proviron and nolva or femera and nolva........ clomid isn't going to help if gyno shoes up....... JMO

Thread Information