cu-420 is offline New Member

Question How does this sound for first cycle?

Ok bro's this is whut i'm plannin on doing i've been doing lot's of reading an studying an i find that this should be suitable for me...

Dianabol -20-30-mg+/day/4 week
    Sustanon 250-250-mg+/week/11 week
    Deca -Durabolin -400-mg+/week/10 week
    Nolvadex -20-30-mg+/day/11 week
    PCT-Clomid-50-100 mg+/day/2 week

Whut do u think, maybe i should minus the either the deca or sus?

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    you should be fine with 2 out of 3 of the compounds listed...test/dbol is more common for the first cycle than a bread and butter bulking cycle...or you could go just plain test...friends of mine have put on 20 plus pounds on test enanthate alone for 10 weeks@400-500mg/wk

Ya i've been told to do test but there's also forums saying that it's not good for newbies then there is some that say it is soo i just figured screw it an picked some of the things that i read up on that seemed ok for me to do, shouldn't u always do nolvadex an clomid on a cycle??

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    ya and u will have to injest EOD on sus. so use test cyp or test-ent, u can use d-bol for a kick, but drop the deca . thats just 2 much for a 1st. use nolva 20mg ed. then 30ed in pct. u need to use 300mg of clomid 2 weeks after last shot. then 100 for 2 weeks, then 50 for a week. use 400-550mg of test like natural said.

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    sus is test! just a blend of 4 different esters, u didnt know this? u may need to research a lil more b4 u start, cause sus needs to be injected eod and many new cyclers think sus will b great and shoot once a week, and 250 isnt enough.

I know it's all 4 test's that's why i figured whut the hell it should be good kuz it helps gain mass an strength an that's whut i'm lookin for, well tha amounts that i put are from tah steroid .com website an i find that to be a good information source, i'd start low an then up it further into my cycle just to see how my body will react, i heard that some ppl can get good gains of usin less and some ppl need more soo i'd like to find that out for my own body, you know, well how much sus should i be taking then?? and when i said ppl said take test i was referin to test-e, sorry bout tht.

dtr98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cu-420
    Ok bro's this is whut i'm plannin on doing i've been doing lot's of reading an studying an i find that this should be suitable for me...

Dianabol -20-30-mg+/day/4 week
    Sustanon 250-250-mg+/week/11 week
    Deca -Durabolin -400-mg+/week/10 week
    Nolvadex -20-30-mg+/day/11 week
    PCT-Clomid-50-100 mg+/day/2 week

Whut do u think, maybe i should minus the either the deca or sus?
    i'm om my first cycle now and after checking to board, using Sustanon 250 500mg wk @ 175mg eod, and winny 20mg ed ( getting 25mg in a few days and will up to 37mg to 50mg ed) starting 2nd week now. hope this helps you out some

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    dtr98, 20mg ed isnt enough, unless you're a little girlie

and hey cu-420, the cycle looks fine, all in check minus the sus or deca ? well you dont wanna run deca alone, so if anything get rid of the deca

and id advise a single esther test as many others did

If your set on Deca /Test first cycle:

wk1-12 Test E 250mg 2*wk
    wk1-11 Deca 400mg wk
    wk1-4 Dbol 35mg ED

PCT 2wks after last Test shot.

My workout partner ran Sust instead of the Test E I ran first cycle. Our gains weren't much different, but he had to shoot EOD as opposed to E3.5 Also, PCT becomes more of a pain in A$$ with Sus because its Decanoate ester, which means youll have to wait about 3 weeks to start PCT (more time to risk losing gains). However, sust is good--just harder to work with for a first cycle.

If you still plan to use it:

wk1-12 150mg EOD --> .6cc
    wk1-11 Deca 400mg wk
    wk1-4 Dbol 35mg ED

PCT 18days after last Sust shot.

Run 10mg Nolva througout cycle. Some guys like to keep nolva on hand for the first cycle to see how their body will react. Im gyno paranoid so I ran it anyways.

Deca can be shot 2*wk, but why stick yourself more times than you have too, right?

Make sure you have everything you need before even thinking about sticking yourself, that means needles, syringes, PCT ancilliarys, gear, knowledge of injection sites and how to inject (ie. aspirate , ect..)

Pheedno's PCT is a must read before your start a cycle.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=94626

Hey thankz a lot beefcake tht's some good info bro, ya i was thinkin bout takin tha nolva tha whole time to just kuz i'm a lil paranoid my self haha, and is it difficult to get needles an such?

Thread Information