BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member

Will I lose my gains midcycle?

Hey guys, Right now im runnin 50 mg Liquid Dbol week 1-3.5 Test Cyp at 500 mg weeks 1-13, and EQ at 500 weeks 1-12. I got my Dbol from a UG lab and its 25 mg/ml anyways he said it was a 50 cc bottle, so take 2 cc's a day for 3.5 weeks, well week three is over today and Im out of it. Will I lose my gains, pumps, etc that i've aquired so far until my test kicks in, probably another week or so what do you guys think?

Also I know the source is legit, but he kinda screwed me I think, and I only gained 7 pounds off of the Dbol. I think i look leaner than I did though, so maybe im cutting some fat and adding muscle at the same time? I have been doing cardio, and diet is in check as well.

bump

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Yeah, youll lose a little water weight from going off the DBol but keep your calories up and wait for the test to kick in.

Whats your diet look like? How many calories, carbs, protein??
    Last edited by AandF6969; 07-18-2004 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGSNOR
    Hey guys, Right now im runnin 50 mg Liquid Dbol week 1-3.5 Test Cyp at 500 mg weeks 1-13, and EQ at 500 weeks 1-12. I got my Dbol from a UG lab and its 25 mg/ml anyways he said it was a 50 cc bottle, so take 2 cc's a day for 3.5 weeks, well week three is over today and Im out of it. Will I lose my gains, pumps, etc that i've aquired so far until my test kicks in, probably another week or so what do you guys think?

Also I know the source is legit, but he kinda screwed me I think, and I only gained 7 pounds off of the Dbol. I think i look leaner than I did though, so maybe im cutting some fat and adding muscle at the same time? I have been doing cardio, and diet is in check as well.
    The test is in your system already. After two weeks its there. Thats why you start PCT start 2wks after last shot because peak plasma level are reached fairly quickly and then drop if you dont have another dose.

Be careful with the cardio, you need calories for growing and not for running, treadmill, and ect. Its not a complete no-no but you can hurt your gains if you dont do cardio right during a cycle. Id just eat clean and stay away from cardio if this is a bulk cycle. But thats just me, there are bros that do cardio with decent results on cycle.
    Last edited by BeefCakeStew; 07-18-2004 at 12:17 PM. Reason: needed to change wording and make myself more clear, also dropped something I said about the accumalitive effect of steroids.

well its pretty mild cardio schedule, just like 20 or 25 minutes three times per week, first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, and im just walking at an incline at about 3.5 mph. Just tryin not to put on too much bf during this cycle. Im probably around 12 right now maybe alittle less. Last cycle I went on i was 12 when i went on, and put on 27 pounds and was at 13.2 bf after cycle was over. That was just a test enanth. for 10 weeks, 500mg's.

Thread Information