redwizza is offline Associate Member

would u use this old bottle of...

...fina. i made it almost two years ago(a few months short of). the liquid looks exactly like when i made it. its clear, golden, and suppose to be at 80mg/ml, 50mg total. i have about half left and want to use it for next cycle (yeah im very cheap but im on a tight budget atleast until the end of the year....ok enough personal info....lol). that would be a savings of about 50-80 dollars for me!

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redwizza
    ...fina. i made it almost two years ago(a few months short of). the liquid looks exactly like when i made it. its clear, golden, and suppose to be at 80mg/ml, 50mg total. i have about half left and want to use it for next cycle (yeah im very cheap but im on a tight budget atleast until the end of the year....ok enough personal info....lol). that would be a savings of about 50-80 dollars for me!
    if that is all you have, you dont have enough for a cycle, besides its homebrew and that is not expensive, it probably is expired, and has lost some potency

Da Bull is offline Banned
    You don't have nearly enough.

John88Test is offline Member
    You do not have enough and considering how old it is I would trash it...dont be cheap when it comes to ur cycle bro...peace

Thread Information