Thread: deca/test

theone85 is offline Junior Member

1st cycle test cypionate or test enth

how's everyone well im goin to do my first cycle and was thinking about deca and some test but then i read that i need so find out how my body reacts to AS so i thought i would run some test by its self. well what kind of test should i run and how much should i expect to gain? one other thing is that i plan on goin to mexico and i was wondering how do i ask for it? should i go to a pharmasist or a vet thanx one other thing im 22
    Last edited by theone85; 07-27-2004 at 11:12 PM.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Test enanthate or cyp @ 500mgs wkly.

Vet supplies will have what you want in mex.Just walk in and say "Testerona por favor"...LOL....

dumblucky is offline Member
    jump in a cab and ask him to take you to the granero
    BTW stay away from the TTokkyo
    while you are there yoiu might as well pick up as much "dog food" as you can afford
    pharmacist are a rip off

shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by theone85
    how's everyone well im goin to do my first cycle and was thinking about deca and some test but then i read that i need so find out how my body reacts to AS so i thought i would run some test by its self. well what kind of test should i run and how much should i expect to gain? one other thing is that i plan on goin to mexico and i was wondering how do i ask for it? should i go to a pharmasist or a vet thanx one other thing im 22
    I would run only test this cycle since this is your first cycle, i prefer test cypionate myself. Run 400-500mg a week, test cyp you can inject twice a week, i inject it Tuesday morning and Friday evening so it works out to every 3.5 days. There are other tests out there so you you should do some reading to better understand what you are going to be putting in your body.
    About how much your going to gain will depend on you, my first cycle i put a sh**load AS in my body and didn't know shi* and did'nt get near the gains i should have. Its not just about AS its about diet, training, rest oh yeah dedication. Also you did not mention about PCT (post cycle therapy ) this is very important, you need to read about. I would also run 10-20mg of nolvadex while on your cycle every day. Best of luck to you bro, please Readdddddddddd as much as you can. There is a ton of info on here.

theone85 is offline Junior Member
    thanx everyone for helping i was wondering about the test cypionate and how do i ask for it and one other thing is how do i know if its real or not and how do i ask for some clomid remember im goin to mexico to findout soome prices one other thing what kind of sides should i expect with test cypionate or even with test enthanate.
    Last edited by theone85; 07-27-2004 at 10:39 PM.

Thread Information