Thread: Not Gettin Sore

kman is offline Anabolic Member

Not Gettin Sore

3 weeks into my cycle of sust, and have not been sore once. My gear looks legit it is organon sust from Indian. Does the frezzer test really work? Or could it be that my receptors are real clean after taking awhile off? I am buggin out cause I kind of like that sore feeling, knowing my gear is legit... Thanx fellas..

Big_Diesel is offline Associate Member
    3 weeks in you should have noticed some gains.Lack of Pain does not make a Sust. fake ,if it has a lower BA contant the pain will be less. Give it another week then look for some good gains. IMO

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    yea sust has prop should see some decent gains soon

and no pain = good

i have no pain from my test e

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    You can't tell whether your gear is fake or real by how much it hurts. Also, receptors have nothing to do with the pain either. There are several factors that may explain why you feel pain or do not feel pain from an injection.

cool, thanx fellas, i mean I feel great and am making visible gains, but I was thinking it was all from the var I have been taking...which I love....by the way anyone ever shoot prop on off days during a sust cycle? and how much? thanx....kman

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kman
    cool, thanx fellas, i mean I feel great and am making visible gains, but I was thinking it was all from the var I have been taking...which I love....by the way anyone ever shoot prop on off days during a sust cycle? and how much? thanx....kman
    makes little sense to mix sust and prop. If yer gonna do a TEST then just do the prop.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    I have had no pain from my test

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    makes little sense to mix sust and prop. If yer gonna do a TEST then just do the prop.
    Sorry think maybe I confused ya, I was thinking of shooting prop eod on the days I am not shooting the sust. Think i heard of a couple of fellas doing this on this board, but I am not sure of the doseS, what would be a good dose and is this a bad idea? ED shots don't bother me...thanx ....kman

Thread Information