JFire22 is offline New Member

First Post/Need Injection advice.

First things first, Im new to this site (hi), although I feel as though I know some of you already from reading these forums for more than 2 months. I recently became a member as well as started a cycle that I have seen almost exactly posted on here by other members:
    BD Test Cyp 500 mg/wk - 15 wks.
    BD EQ 400 mg/wk - 14 wks.
    Brit.Disp.Dbol 35mg/ED - 4 wks.
    My stats:
    23 yrs old.
    5'-9", pretty lean 9% bf
    currently 183 lbs. but I've been on Dbol for 3 wks.(normally 173lbs. firm)
    3 years good lifting exp. (2 pretty hard)
    I am a firefighter and have plenty of time to work out and it was a very long thought out and researched decision to start a cycle...I digress.
    My Injection question is: I have read that you should inject into the same muscle group no more than once a week. Ive done one in each quad and now im deathly afraid due to a few badly failed attempts,and for some reason I wont even hold a needle to my glutes... But I have injected into both delts 5x each and every time I have had very minimal bleeding, zero pain and it goes smooth as butter.There are no signs of oil buildup, I practice safe inj. techniques and rub the muscle after each inj...I think I am getting used to it cuz there is also no pain from the gear anymore at all...even when i flex. My question is can I continue injecting in my delts ONLY for thre rest of my entire cycle??? sorry for the lengthly post.
    Last edited by JFire22; 08-02-2004 at 04:16 PM.

somedude247 is offline Member
    Try to use as many different injection sites as possible bro to avoid scar tissue buildup...check this site for some good info...
    www.spotinjections.com

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    use your Quads. At the very most youll injecting twice a week right?? If you inject into one Quad on lets say monday and then the other on thursday than when its time to do another injection site you injected in monday can be used again. Or you can alternate between Delts and Quads..

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Tissue is eventually going to build up if you continue to inject there..........Just grow some balls man and hit the glutes, imo they are much easier than the delts anyway

RATM is offline Senior Member
    First, welcome to the board. It is always nice to see a fellow Firefighter on here. Two things about your post. First, you mention that you are already on dbol having run it for 3 weeks. But you say in your plan that your gonna run it (along with everything else) for 4. Did you plan on running the dbol for another 4 weeks on top of the 3 that you already ran? That is an awful long time on dbol. Second, as far as the injection sites are concerned. I use my glutes and my shoulders both sides. I tried my quads and couldnt walk for a week so that was out. I have never had a problem in either site where i shoot. If you alternate delts each shot, you should have about a week to recouperate. I dont know if that's enough time for you, only you will know.

good luck

rev911apollyon is offline Junior Member
    the buttocks

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    Im a big fan of the quads, just dart the guy in there, no pain, slowly release juice. slowly remove needle, then grab the alcohol swab quick, and massage the area.

JFire22 is offline New Member
    ****....you guys reply quick around here...nice. thanks for all the input fellas, you guys gave me the extra courage, so im gonna go ahead and stab myself in the ass on thurs...already took the initial step with starting, might as well suck it up. RATM, no im definately not running dbol for another 4, im doing a total of 4 weeks...1 left to go...personally, I dont think I am a big fan of it...all my definition is a bit blurred from the water ret...... Boynton F.D.???

Thread Information