bigjsheets is offline Associate Member

Gains from STRONG PROP/FINA cycle

About to start a prop/fina cycle here in a week or so. Got cycles under my belt (6'3", 240 lbs of muscle) Prop@150mg/ED, Fina@100mg/ED. (1000mg test prop/wk, 700mg fina/wk). Of course i have anti e's and pct drugs. I'm looking to put on a bit of size but cut at the same time. (you know what i mean) I want to gain size but rip as well. Anybody done this simple, high-dosage cycle??? Let me know.

Latimus is offline Banned
    saying that you want to put on size and cut up makes me worried...go all out bulker or cutter bro...its a waste to do both...

looks like a great cycle...

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    I've done all bulkers till now. (test e, sust/deca , test e/deca, ect..) Lost a bit of size (naturally) from those cycles but am still a solid 240lb. This will be my 6th cycle. Just wondering what kiind of gains i should expect. Never done prop or fina. Hoping for the best!!!

Latimus is offline Banned
    well my bench went up nearly 100 pounds...tren is nuts bro..goodluck

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I am finishing up a cycle like that ( prop 200mg ed tren /100mg ed, 75 mg dbol 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. I'm at week 20 of the prop and week 8 of the tren. Starting my bridge soon. I was cutting soo the weight has dropped 10 lbs but strength is up Big time and my body composition looks completely different. All in all I'm very happy with my results

Thread Information