immy is offline Associate Member

need some advice please+

has most no my girlfriend fought my gear on top of other things, what could i say to her to make her be cool about gear, and also she says she new somebody that die from riods, but what can i say?

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    read the recent post about the mortality rate of aas users. There was a good post in opposition to the thread you might want to show her. Good luck bro... I'd **** bricks if my g/f found out, I think she'd have a nervous breakdown.

mass junkie is offline banned
    You better get to eating.....and make her eyes roll to the back of her head so she forgets

sh!t she want forget, if i can just convince her they are not going to kill me then i am fine, but she want listen to me that is whay i would like for you all to say some good things about riods

Quote Originally Posted by millionmillionaires
    read the recent post about the mortality rate of aas users. There was a good post in opposition to the thread you might want to show her. Good luck bro... I'd **** bricks if my g/f found out, I think she'd have a nervous breakdown.
    yeah it sux big donkey balls when she found them on top of other bad crap she fought out but hey if she doen't dig it, then i will have to........................lie to her agian until she finds them.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Man I feel sorry for you pussy whipped bros. However since you are testicle-less and I know women very well I will offer my assistance.

Women are right minded so data doesn't really appeal to them. They are emotional creatures. Try this. Explain to her that it is used by doctors to give men a boost in certain areas. Don't get technical you will lose her, but make sure there are lots of words just no technical mumbo jumbo. They want your attention so talk to her head off to give her the feeling of discussion and interaction. Then lie. Say you are taking the doses they give to 70 year old men to benefit them not hurt them, and then close by saying, "Honey, if it doesn't hurt an old man it isn't going to hurt me. I love you and want to be with you forever and I wouldn't do ANYTHING to jeapordize that. I love you baby."

POST 4000!!!!! It was an informative one and not a whorish one!!!!!
    Last edited by Lozgod; 08-07-2004 at 10:32 PM.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    That was actually great advise by LOZGOD. See LOZGOD cares!!! Anyways you know she is probally lying about a freind that died from steriods ,Right?? Just ask what television special her freind was on because we all know they make a special for anyone that dies from the Sh!t. If she wants to talk about studys and such then refer to the article I posted in The Mortality among steroid users post.

Hey and like Lozgod said since you dont have any testicles,you could allways tell her you need them for that reason.LOL j/k

Thread Information