Delts is offline Junior Member

Question Triceps injections?

My triceps have been lagging a bit behind my other body parts. Is it possible to inject into the tris? If so, where at and how deep? Also, what are some of your guys' best workouts or excercises for triceps mass? My defenition is great but I need more mass on them. Especially the lateral or outer head. Thanks for any info you can give. peace

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i never injected into the tri's, although i know you can do it. my triceps exercises are : close grip benches, over head triceps extensions with a rope, pushdowns, and kickbacks. that is a mass building workout. enjoy

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    Does injection site directly affect that musle groth wise? i didnt know that, but then again im not very knolegeable in this stuff.

Delts is offline Junior Member
    Yes, it does help the muscle growth if you inject into a weak bodypart. This is why I'd like to inject into the tris but I'm not sure where to insert. anyone know where?

The Iron Game Guest
    inner or outer head, inner being easier but with more nerves. have a friend to help you or you can hit your outer then great. tense it and then draw an imaginery point

AlexG is offline New Member
    http://www.elitefitness.com/members/...injection.html
    heres some pics for the Biceps, chest and triceps shots

Thread Information