Cynical is offline Associate Member

Alcohol and the effects

I know Alcohol causes bloating and decreased metabolism as well as damaging the liver while on AS. I drink sometimes how bad is it for you while on and off a cycle?

shadowed is offline New Member

as far as i know..dont!!!!!

what i would do i is tell the mods and vets on here what exactly yourgoingt o be taking.......all i can really say is that i had a friend who was drinking quite normally while on as.. and he ended up with complete liver failure.. he almost died.........no wim not saying tthat this will happen to you.. but think about if yourgonna spend all that money.....sacrifice the alcohol.......besides it sall worthit when you rsee the final results.....
    best thing to do . just bust your ass and eat right,........
    you will defintely see what you want....................

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    i agree completely, while on as i dont want to do anything to make my gains less/ fuck up my liver but How ab effects while not on as? like when can i start my drinking again haha?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Shadow, i could not have said it better myself. Drinking ain't all that great, I mean seriously....what good does it do for the human body? Besides stupid reports saying alcohol is good for you, it does nothing but harm. I mean, a glass of red wine or a beer here or there is going to kill ya, but when I get my shit, I'm goin balls to the wall, strict as I can be, so I know that I gave it my all to get where I am...just something to think about bro..make a good decision. Later

P

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    its all about moderation, to a certain extent. If u have the occasional beer, once/twice a week its okay. But if u go out and get wasted, expect ur liver to take some abuse. I refrain from alcohol a couple weeks b4 my cycle all the way up till a couple weeks after clomid. This way i can assure that my liver will have nothing but the AS to deal with. And it doesn't hurt to know a good doc so u can get checked out every now and then.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i just basically made a choice, i'd rather do a.s. than drink,
    and while i will have a few every now and then, never when i'm on cycle.

peace bb79

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    This seems to be quite a common question so I going to write a post about the effects-try and do it this week

Billy

Thread Information