thalaktos is offline New Member

Exclamation Check This Cycle / Stack!!!!!

Ok guys - give me some input on what you think of this cycle I'm thinking about starting. It's important to note before judging though, that unlike alot of other guys, my goal is not to just put on as much mass and weight as possible - I want to stay cut and put on lean mass with as little fat gain and water retention as possible. I realize that this limits potential gains, but that is the way I am - so deal with it haha... Anyway - Just so everybody knows - the "Thistle" column represents Milk Thistle which I will be taking to keep my liver healthy. The ECA/Forsk column refers to a combination of 20mg of Ephedrine, 100mg of Caffeine, and 16.6mg of Forskolin extract. (the f orskolin is very helpful in preventing the ECA from destroying any muscle tissue). Also, alot of you will probably wonder why in the world I would only take Anadrol for 2 weeks. Well, let's call it an experiment - the theory is that since even over the course of 14 days Andadrol can cause serious weight and mass increase (which doesn't usually hold up after it's stopped) - so I would be using it as sort of a jump start to my cycle and (here's the experiemental part) keep the gains from it through the intake of 1000mg of sustanon and 120mcg of Clenbuterol which is also a very powerful anticatabolic nutrient. If this is successful, I may re-integrate Anadrol back into the cycle at a later point for another short period, which would also be accompanied by the suspension of Winstrol intake so as not to overload my poor liver. Anyway, here it is, tell me what you think!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Check This Cycle / Stack!!!!!-cycle.jpg  

thalaktos is offline New Member
    I accidently posted a smaller version of the image including my cycle stats than I intended - here i s a larger copy for those of you with odd screen resolutions.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Check This Cycle / Stack!!!!!-cycle.jpg  

The Iron Game Guest
    I may as well, please dont take this as a flame but constructive critisicm. Whenever I see a source or a member posting about using parabolan I am very weary of attention seekers and I avoid such sources like a plague. Parabolan is not around anymore, it is and from all 5 that I know have been tested confirmed as fakes.

Now

#1 Winstrol should be used daily

#2 no need to taper sust up, if anything down
    i.e start at 1250mgs and then 1000mgs for the next # of weeks. No need to taper down at the end. Any longer acting ester is self tapering.

#3 The longer you use proviron the more sides you will notice and sometimes they can get uncomfortable.

#4 anadrol for 50mgs daily for 2 weeks will bring nothing good but water and strength

The Iron Game Guest
    #5 on 1000mgs I would defintely begin clomid 4 weeks after my last sustanon shot.

#6 The parabolan is fake so get something similar (fina) or use an anabolic such as eq.

#7 because of the anadrol I would substitute it for dianabol .

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Also use clomid for 3 weeks. 50/100/50 ed

Thread Information