Stryder is offline New Member

Post Gonna try steriods...few questions.

Hi. I'm thinking about trying steriods for the first time...My friends are going to as well as we're looking to get big for football season and basketball after...W're talking about splitting a cycle between two of us...will that do any good? Something like 1 month and 1 week will be the cycle. Will I experience any growth? Can I/ Should I take Cell Tech with it? Thanks!

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    First question...how old are you?

OT8268 is offline Associate Member
    I would say young, since most college athletes do not play two sports, but then again maybe you and your friends are super athletes. Your probably do not want to cycle this young (I am assuming 17-18) wait till your done growing, just lift regularly eat well and sleep well, I play college and I am only about 2 -3 months into the offseason, you still have about 6 mos to train hard, you should be able to pack on some quality size in that time if you train right. Lift with your friends and treat it as a competition between you guys, that should be enough to push all of you over the edge trying to out lift your buddies, and should be enough incentive, you should have great results with that

Cleanboy03 is offline New Member

Wait.

Do not do AS in High School. I am in High School and it is just too young, we have enough natural test right now in our bodies to make old men cry. If you eat and sleep right and get on a proper diet and have a good work ethic there is no reason to take it to the next level playing High School sports. Look around this forum there are guys on here telling us to wait. Telling us because they took AS in High School and they have been screwed up their bodies from it.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    ::ditto::Cleanboy03

juicedup8 is offline New Member
    stryder, u time will come boy, its not worth all the negatives. Listen to everyone else. nothing beats hard work. stick with creatine and glutamine, u will gain some weight and get stronger.

NightOp is offline Member
    same here> its not even close to being worth it, no matter what anyone says... Eat like crazy and train hard, you will grow... Juicein right now will close your growth plates (FOR SURE) , besides the fact there is ALOT more to juicing then what drug and how much......... im 19 too so I know where you're comin from, just trust me, wait till your older, if ever...

Stryder is offline New Member
    I don't know...I've lifted hard for a longgggg time (close to a year now) and I can never seem to get any mass on me. I'm 17 right now and I'm 6'4...I dunno if I mind about the growth plate thing ...I don't plan on doing any more AS after the 1/2 cycle anyways...I don't know..hard decision!

OT8268 is offline Associate Member
    a year is not a long time, I would say at least 4-5 years until you start to consider

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Stryder
    I don't know...I've lifted hard for a longgggg time (close to a year now) and I can never seem to get any mass on me. I'm 17 right now and I'm 6'4...I dunno if I mind about the growth plate thing ...I don't plan on doing any more AS after the 1/2 cycle anyways...I don't know..hard decision!

I guess a year seems long when youve only experienced 17 of them....what you might not mind today you sure will tomorrow..or ten /twenty years from now...is it worth it being bald,depressed,sickly with a broken pecker???i think not....

Thread Information