planetx is offline Associate Member

KUNG FU; Unbiased View I've witnessed over the years

I have something to add (neither pro or con) regarding this "outfit", based on thorough observation and exposure to feedback from experienced users from reading thousands of posts, spanning many boards, both domestic and international over 2-3 years or so.

Hence, my statements are NOT speculation, but factual and real. In essence, we have an extensive compilation of praise and success of their products on one side and a long compilation of bitching and moaning of their products on the other side. All feedback from experienced users!! Yet differing views, experiences, and results, indicate to me, a lackluster foundation of products, which are churning inconsistency and debate. Furthermore, results are generating controversy and frustration among this manufacturers limited paying customer base.

I will now bite my tongue, as we all have a choice on AS we incorporate into our regimen(s). What choices others make as an adult are theirs and none of my business or anyone elses. I am not special or brilliant. I have learned a *hitload of "stuff" regarding AAS on multiple boards over the years just by reading and posting like all of us are now. That's why we are all here. Opinions stimulate conversation and conversation leads to the sharing of ideas, concepts, and experiences. Applying this exchange of information and discussion to our personal goals and aspirations, is what makes each of us unique.

By now, most of us should be in agreement that actual users of MEDS often provide the best testimonials of them, whether negative or positive in nature. Based on reading, testimonials, and yes, some chemical analysis, this manufacturer provides users approximately a 50/50 chance that they will be satisfied with the product they purchased. One could further speculate that 1 out of 2 will be a repeat customer. The other one lost to a competitor.

That is not good odds for a paying customer in a competitive marketplace. Or better yet, these are not favorable results from a manufacturing perspective where competitive presence is lurking everywhere. Especially this marketplace we speak of; which favors companies and manufacturers with a successful track record of MEDS, not only AS, but other disciplines as well. They are abundant and are a small manufacturers worst nightmare. The presence of cash flow to subsidize new R and D and to foster an environment of safety and quality control will nurture an environment where only the strongest, most reputable companies will survive and prosper. Only time can provide the results.

Who would have ever predicted five to ten years ago, that there would only be 1 or 2 pharmacuetical companies marketing and manufacturing a testosterone product by year 2000, in the USA?

I will stop now and refrain from describing or recounting some of the "feedback", discussions, and opinions I have had exposure to over the years regarding this manufacturers' production, quality, consistency, potency, accuracy of labeling, etc. both positive and negative. We are all fully aware of the situation/debate.

Regards and Peace.

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    so whats your point?????lol

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    The point is: People have different results when using any drug. NOT just AS's.
    Good post

M

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Thanks for the insight PlanetX, ..........but now I am more confused than ever if I should try to use AS !

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Actually never got to my point my bro's........ Truly, the last paragraph was when I wanted to start in, but didn't want to Pi**
    off some reputable, good hearted sources, carrying consumer needs and trendy lines.

The first part of "the book", basically said in a humble, very circular thinking way. "I know my shit, these are my findings, and here they come........" Never got there.

Sorry for confusion. Maybe on the flip side or another board.....

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Originally posted by planetx
    Actually never got to my point my bro's........ Truly, the last paragraph was when I wanted to start in, but didn't want to Pi**
    off some reputable, good hearted sources, carrying consumer needs and trendy lines.

The first part of "the book", basically said in a humble, very circular thinking way. "I know my shit, these are my findings, and here they come........" Never got there.

Sorry for confusion. Maybe on the flip side or another board.....
    Please post it here PlanetX I'd like to hear your rant....I need to know these things if I want to start using.

I vote for PlanetX to be a VET.

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by bronzebeefcake
    so whats your point?????lol

Just what i was saying....sounds like you have alot to say but just havnt found a way to get it out...polish it up a little and then...just spit it out lol....thx for the insight though....

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I don't know aobut ya'll but I read about 2 paragraphs and I was lost? I was scratchin my head saying, "where is he going with this"? I am glad to see that you made you point thought, cause I sure wasnt' going to read all of that. I am too stupid and don't read TOO GOOD.
    <---dumbazz.

Thread Information