Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

Andriol, how good is it compared to Inject Test?

Hey guys, just wanted to get some feedback on Andriol NOT ANADROL . Andriol comes in pill form and is supposed to be non AA 17. Anyone had any good sucess with it?
    I know it probally does not compare to Sus or Prim, but has anyone used it before?

jersey juice is offline Member
    It's testosterone undeconate and it is a complete waste of money! One of my boys gave me his, it has to be refrigerated and you have to take like 8 pills a day to get any kind of effect. Don't even bother TRUST ME ON THIS!

Thanks Jersey bro.
    Anyone else have anything to say about it?

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Are you afraid of the dart ?.

I have read of guys getting nice results from Andriol , however I wouldn't bother with the stuff myself. Last time I seen it OTC was in Lebanon and it was something like $1 per day !! CRAZY.

Bouncer

hammerhead is offline Member
    I just took some. I'm not impressed.
    It really does function well as a "performance enhancer" but not as an AAS. If you take 2 caps with your meal before a workout or before playing sports (i play tennis) it gives you a cool testosterone boost. It helps recovery after a workout (and more aggression and endurance during). But as an AAS don't waste your money on Andriol . At $1/pill you can get a hell of alot more bang-for-the-buck out of Sustenon or Enanthate . IMO as an AAS you need to take 2 or 3 caps every 4-6 hours to get even a mild effect from it. That's expensive as hell!
    You are correct - Andriol is not alkylated and has no effect on the liver whatsoever. It really is what the manufacturers claim that Androstenedione is - a performance-enhancer. They claim that Androstenedione converts to Testosterone. About 5% of it does. Andriol does not convert into Testosterone - it IS testosterone.

hammerhead is offline Member
    I forgot to add something: what I just said above only applies if you're not a user of AAS. If you do use AAS andriol is a total waste because if you're currently doing a cycle the andriol will have no effect you can even notice - if you're between cycles you need to stay away from it because it is after all testosterone . conclusion: worthless for users of AAS.

thanks for the replies guys. I was wondering this, not because I am scared of needles, I was looking at in place of somethng like dbol . It is easier on the liver, and I read somewhere to where it is compared to dbol, obviously that is misleading and false according to you guys. Thanks again for the replies.. Won't waste my money

Thread Information