flexshack is offline Member

Question proviron for gyno from deca

i heard that gyno caused by deca cannot be helped with nolvadex . is this true? if so what can help it? can proviron . also what dosage of proviron should be taken and for how long?
    thanks a million.
    flex

The Iron Game Guest
    No proviron cannot prevent deca related gyno

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    To add on to I.G. , I believe some people to take Winny to take care of deca induced gyno.

P

flexshack is offline Member
    thanks guys for the tips but is there anything else that can help with gyno from deca that is somewhat cheaper than winny? at this point i don't think i can afford it. how about clomid. i know it is supposedly a weak ae but will it do the job for deca gyno? i just don't understand why deca gyno is so different and why nolvadex or proviron won't work for it. can you help explain this to me please. thanks guys.
    flex

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    wouldn't arimidex work or no boys?
    -solid

The Iron Game Guest
    Originally posted by Iwan2bsolid2
    wouldn't arimidex work or no boys?
    -solid
    only with the minimal estrogen conversion deca brings

So IG if deca only causes minimal estrogen conversion, why doesn't Nolva or Proviron work?-thanks bud.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    It has something to do with "proestragen". I read a good discussion on this board about the scientifics. Try searching for it...

Winnie combats deca gyno.

The Iron Game Guest
    So IG if deca only causes minimal estrogen conversion, why doesn't Nolva or Proviron work?-thanks bud.
    because the conversion to estrogen is minimal, almost non existant and you wont be getting gyno from this small amount of estrogen. Proviron and Nolvadex will also cut off this estrogen conversion but it wont do anything to the fact that its a progestin

The Iron Game Guest
    Some of the things that turn down the natural production of testosterone are estrogen, progesterone, androgens, and of course, testosterone itself. Most likely the newest steroid , primobolan , produces the least detrimental effect to natural testosterone production. 10mg of Oxandrin, (which will not aromatize to estrogen at all), will decrease natural production of testosterone 60% [Int. J. of Obes. Relat. Metab. Disord. 1995; 19.9:614-624]. Finiject, (trenbolone or parabolan ) causes about three times more natural testosterone shut down than testosterone cyp. [Environ. Qual. Saf. Suppl. 1976; 5:253-264]. Some say this is because trenbolone exerts progesterone-like effects [Fertil. Steril. 1993; 60.6:1062-1068].

Deca has been considered to also have a progesterone-like effect on male fertility and natural testosterone production. Although deca doesn't aromatize to much estrogen, it will down-regulate the natural production of testosterone more than test. cyp shots [see aforementioned reference].

ok. so you can get gyno from progetin as well. hmm didn't know that. i love learnin new shit....thanks IG! you know where that post is AB999 is refering to?
    _SOLID

**^^^WOW- good info IG thanks for keeping us informed^^^**
    Last edited by Iwan2bsolid2; 09-23-2001 at 01:52 PM.

The Iron Game Guest
    ok. so you can get gyno from progetin as well. hmm didn't know that. i love learnin new shit....thanks IG! you know where that post is AB999 is refering to?
    _SOLID
    There is progesterone and progestins and deca converts to progesterone which is another female hormone found in women in small quantities. Some men are very sensitive to an increase in progesterone levels and the result is unstoppable gyno. and I dont buy into that winny crap either.

and no I dont know where the post he is refering to is.

thanks bro

B182 is offline New Member
    Originally posted by The Iron Game

There is progesterone and progestins and deca converts to progesterone which is another female hormone found in women in small quantities. Some men are very sensitive to an increase in progesterone levels and the result is unstoppable gyno. and I dont buy into that winny crap either.

and no I dont know where the post he is refering to is.

Nandrolone CANNOT convert to progesterone, it's chemically impossible. Unconverted nandrolone itself is a progestin and binds to progesterone receptors. But deca cannot and does not convert to progesterone.

The Iron Game Guest
    Originally posted by B182

Nandrolone CANNOT convert to progesterone, it's chemically impossible. Unconverted nandrolone itself is a progestin and binds to progesterone receptors. But deca cannot and does not convert to progesterone.
    nandrolone converts to chemicals which agonize the progesterone receptor, so convert we can say in that sense.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I.G. ......let the games begin.

I'm not sure whether or not nandrolone metabolites agonise progesterone receptors(but I know nandrolone itself does), but regardless, if that is the case, then it would be much more accurate to say "nandrolone metabolites are progestins as well" or "nandrolone converts to metabolites that are progestins as well" instead of "converts to progesterone"

The Iron Game Guest
    yes, you are right more accurate it would be to say that

and its good to have you on the board.

this issue is startin to get crazy---my heads gettin to maximum capicity---feel it growin---the pressure is rising---bout to explode.

Thanks

CYCLEON Guest
    translation for the rest of ya - deca will give you bitch titties if you are progesterone gyno prone - winny can retard the process but not stop it - only one thing can and thats RU-486, the birth controll pill.

zeeb93 is offline Junior Member
    so after all that what was the solution to deca induced gyno, besides maybe winny???

zeeb93 is offline Junior Member
    shit, your post got their just before mine, I guess you answered my question

toothpick is offline Junior Member
    so am I getting this right... certain guys are VERY prone to the progesterone and gyno that is "somehow" (in someway) caused by deca ...

BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THEY WILL BE PRONE TO ESTROGEN and gyno caused by test.

correct?

and if this is true it obviously it should work the other way around?

i dunno just throwin some questions out here...

tooth

CYCLEON Guest
    pretty much correct - or they could be prone to niether or both

OUTofLINE is offline New Member

It works!!but only if you catch it in time!

I caught gyno in its early stage, when I was coming off parabolin, and sus. I then kicked in a little bit of winny like 25mg eod, and some arimidex and it totally stopped it and it went away after a while.
    I'm out! if you are worried about gyno developing after a cycle look into getting some Hcg . This shit is good stuff!

-OUTofLINE-

-p.s.-
    If you already have gyno there is only one way none to rid it and that is by surgery! sorry guys.

Thread Information