Gangsta M is offline New Member

1st time bulk cycle?

I'm considering doing a bulk cycle. I've been experimenting with prohormones, they suck. I'm ready to take the plunge, but I'm not sure where to jump. I'm interested in anavar and primobolan becuase they have little side effects, but they don't seem good for bulking. Is there a good bulking steriod with little side effects. Or is it possible to get good gains from Anavar or primobolan.

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    D-Bol/Test/Deca is a good bulker. Research

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    all to most sides can be controlled with the proper drugs.

Latimus is offline Banned
    you wont get much sides from those...but you wont get much gains either...primo is for girls bro...

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    500 mg test enth every week.

nolva if you're worried about sides.

my .02

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Test E @ 500mg a week if you have never done a cycle should give you real good growth Bro

shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangsta M
    I'm considering doing a bulk cycle. I've been experimenting with prohormones, they suck. I'm ready to take the plunge, but I'm not sure where to jump. I'm interested in anavar and primobolan becuase they have little side effects, but they don't seem good for bulking. Is there a good bulking steriod with little side effects. Or is it possible to get good gains from Anavar or primobolan.
    Forget that, test cyp 500mg a week or enth, RESEARCH some more before you start. Good luck

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    from what i've seen with friends, primo works well with 300-400mg/week, and the gains are mostly solid muscle with very little water retention. it's supposed to be one of the safest and one of the few drugs that actually builds good muscle you can mostly retain at the end with good pct.

my .02

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bd50
    from what i've seen with friends, primo works well with 300-400mg/week, and the gains are mostly solid muscle with very little water retention. it's supposed to be one of the safest and one of the few drugs that actually builds good muscle you can mostly retain at the end with good pct.

my .02
    Dont get me wrong, Primo does work well for putting on quality muscle, but not so much by itself. Also the downside to primo is its ridiculous cost. The cost to benefit ratio isnt worth it IMO. If I were you, id do a test only cycle(enan or cyp) @ 500mg week and add some nolva at 10mg/day. That should do you nice. JMO

Thread Information