D12
    D12 is offline New Member

A few ??? for you guyz

I was just wondering if any of you are using or have used ttokkyo labs Cyp200, I would just like to know if you have ever experianced a very sore injection site the day after and a day or two later? This is my second injection of 600mg of cyp and boy is my @ss killing me.
    And I was also wondering if any of you have heard people claim that there were some conterfitters copying ttokkyo labs?? I have searched hi and low but found no evidence of this being true.
    And my last question is just concerning the time frame for cyp to start working, now I know everybobdy is different but would it be fare to say about 3 weeks to start to notice anything?

Sorry just one more ,
    I have a female friend that wants to lose weight, and has been working out for some time. She asked me what she could use to help her out , She dont want winny so I told her about clenbuterol , would this be good for her, or is there something else I could offer her?
    Last edited by D12; 09-23-2001 at 09:40 AM.

The Iron Game Guest
    Yes, Ttokkyo Labs cypionate is 200mgs/ml and comes in a 10ml vial.

It is legit, no counterfeits of anabolic steroids .

It does cause a sore injection and had you frontloaded you would have seen results in the second week. Depending on your dose expect week 3-4. Some notice in as little as 2 though.

Diet & ECA/Clen or a stint of dnp

CYCLEON Guest
    Ditto

CYCLEON Guest

D12
    D12 is offline New Member
    thanks fellas, I knew it was real, but I read somthing some where about a painfull injection being or should I say possible counterfit. I was just more curious about the pain. I got a good source whos a vet. And as I am sure we all have at one time bought from a friend of a friend and so on and usually shit was opened and what I like about ttokkyo is every thing is in its shrinked wraped hologram sealed box.

Thread Information