NJou812 is offline Associate Member

Question Sides - Test Prop vs Test Eth (The debate)

OK - simple question:

Test is test and sides come mainly from the inability to keep test levels constant. So, wouldn't Test Eth shot E3D keep your test levels much more stable than Prop??? Should Test Eth have LESS sides???

Yet, from experience, Eth seems to bloat everyone a tonne more than Prop. I don't understand why that is???

Bump - curious about this

dumblucky is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NJou812
    OK - simple question:

Test is test and sides come mainly from the inability to keep test levels constant. So, wouldn't Test Eth shot E3D keep your test levels much more stable than Prop??? Should Test Eth have LESS sides???

Yet, from experience, Eth seems to bloat everyone a tonne more than Prop. I don't understand why that is???
    I bloat the same on both

dumblucky is offline Member
    OK - simple question:

I bloat the same on both

Rebel Yell is offline Associate Member
    On Test Enth right now.
    Yes a little bloat, but ldex and nolva have been keeping it down along with 10 min cardio after workouts.

But NOTHING bloated me like DECA and of course dbol .

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    I seemed to bloat substantially more with Enth as opposed to Prop. But i also did use Deca with the Enth and Tren with the Prop, so this could be a factor also.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe1234
    I seemed to bloat substantially more with Enth as opposed to Prop. But i also did use Deca with the Enth and Tren with the Prop, so this could be a factor also.
    Oh man, yeah, did Deca enough times, BLOAT big time, every time, EQ for now on.

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    i just finished a cycle of enanthate 500mg a week for 10 weeks and im bloated like **** right now. other than bloat i havent had ne other sides. u could always use nolvedex to keep it down. would nolvedex help with bloat from deca since it does not convert to estrogen. i dont think it would but wondering if it would help at all?

Yes Nolva should still help ( does for me ), use liquidex ( anastrol ) as well.

Prop bloated my like hell, but I only had nolva. This cycle will be Prop to start with Test E for the main run. Will run Nolva and L-dex. Interested to see what the bloat difference is like.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm ive always heard prop retains less water, but never able to find out why, and this has been discussed a lot before,

and for sides, as far as i thought it was all about keeping levels constant, but i guess short acting esters are best, as if sides start you can stop quicker?

i havent done prop yet, plan on using it in my coming cycle

daddywags is offline New Member

guess

Could it be because of the half life of prop being so short the body does not have time to convert the DHT that causes the sides? I am on Prop now, feel great, but yes, like a pincusion! did Bi inj today, first time ever. ouch.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I never bloat on prop like I do on enth or even cyp. I stick with prop for cutting cycles and enth/cyp for bulking cycles. My usual cutter is a prop/fina mix I shoot ed for 8 weeks then just the prop for a weeks longer. Works out good. Enth and cyp I shoot e3d and use it with other long esters. I have a tendency to group fast and slow esters together.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    prob is better for bloat, i.e. I do not bloat at all on prop - and it is better for stable levels *if you shoot ED*.

OK - simple question:

yeah, I bloat on prop (first cycle) and this time I'm trying Test Prop to kick start and Test E. for the main run. I'm adding EQ throughout (EQ Prop to kick start as well). I'll also be using nolva and L-dex.
    I'm wondering if the EQ will help decrease a bit of bloat from the test e? Either way, hopefully between the nolva, l-dex and EQ I won't look like a balloon again!!

Thread Information