Thread: ORAL Liquids

ZTEM is offline Associate Member

ORAL Liquids

Hey, lately i have been hearing alot about injectable steroids such as winny that u can drink and it will have the same effect as injecting it. I was wondering what other steroids are able to be taken orally instead of injections as well(not pills though). Im more interested in types that are mass building such as sustanon or types of steroids that have that type of effect.

Please respond

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I was wondering bro...are you just trying to stay away from injections or are you just wondering?

I think you can drink liq dbol ?

Fast R

I dont neccessarily wanna stay away from injectibles...I would just like to try it out, so I figured if Im going to see how I like it I should use a steroid I would use in the first place instead of taking something such as winstrol that will give me a different effec tthen I am looking for

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I don,t really know the answer all I could say is that if they were just as effective taking them orally and you could do so a lot of the guys would not be injecting

Billy

Does anyone know offhand just what exact steroids can be taken orally...not just mass gainers

The original jason Guest
    ref-b-dbol
    winstrol depot
    everybody on here knows that i think
    jason

CYCLEON Guest
    there are a bunch of orals

dbol
    winny
    anadrol
    anavar
    anadriol
    mestanolone (chinamans "oral masteron ")
    Clostebol acetate

as well as others - problem is that most of them only work well for mass building if stacked with an injectable such as test, EQ, tren or deca . anadrol and dbol are very effective but without an injectable you wont be that happpy with your gains. gotta say to make the gains, ur gonna hafta get to love the needle. if you use a long test like ethanate or cyp u only have to inject once a week and once u get over your first one its pretty easy after that.

the only one that is good by itself IMO is anavar - you can take 40-50mg of that ED and see good gains.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up

Quit your belly aching and just spike it!

Just kidding bro.... injecting isn't that bad.

Slapshot1 is offline Junior Member
    Ask Lush about his fucking oral cycles before he started researching...(Sorry Lush)

Injecting is great. Cripes I crave injections. As soon as I poke myself I'm so pumped. Ganabol (Eq 50mg/ml) was a pain in the ass 'cause it was an injection ED and I had to dodge the roomies.

i agree, i love injecting, but i want to take a mass builder and something to harden my muscle such as equi or something of that sort....and my skin tenses alot for a few days after injections so itd be a pain in the ass to shoot both

Thread Information