Thread: 2cc's of T4!

HalOd03 is offline Associate Member

2cc's of T4!

I just want to say i def. dont recommend any1 taking 2cc's of t400 ever!! ever, ever, ever!!!

I figured it wouldnt be so much worse than just taking 1cc, but i only took the shot about 8 hrs. ago, and usually i dont really feel pain til' late the next day.......but OMG does this hurt more than anything, cant walk..cant sit..cant shit! im dreading the next 2 days cuz thats when it gets the worse!

But other than the T4 hurting real bad, i'd def. say this is good shit.......maybe not for the beginner, like me..........but def good stuff!

peace

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Rumor has it that T400 is underdosed and full of alcohol.

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    I've heard only good things about the effects of t400 - is there anything that can be done (baking) that will reduce the pain associated with it?

yea, alot of people said to mix it with another AS, deca ;EQ...but im just using T4 so no mixing for me...and ive heard that u can heat up the bottle to rid out alot of the BA content thats in there.....but i havent tried that i dont want to ruin the bottle in anyway, cuz i dont really know how to do it............but no pain, no gain!

Peace

DOGG 27 is offline New Member

silly shit

I used the stuff,and never will again.First of all,normal amounts of benzyl alcohol used is 1%,t-400 they use 10%!!! that's how they can squeeze 400mg in one cc.But the pain is unbearable,and responses like no pain!no gain!is a rediculous commen't in this case.Furthermore it only tests to have 344mg per cc.And the enthanate/cypionate combo is the most rediculous thing since there about the same F*****ng thing!!!and the amount of propinate 20mg(actual reading)is not enough propinate!!Sustanon makes more sense since the three test have diffrent properties!!So go buy yourself some test 200 and just do 2cc=400mg,and you will get more juice and beable to walk the next three day's AND TRAIN THINK ABOUT IT!!

poppapump58 is offline Member
    You must mix T400 with either deca or equipoise . If you don't you will find out very quickly(in your case yes) why Im telling you to mix the two.

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    I personally would pick t400 over sust...I think sust is highly overrated and has to be injected often to keep blood levels stable....Enanthate and cyp are virtually interchangable so the blood levels stay pretty even through out...I don't really give two shits about prop...but it's in there so I'll take it....

thecoachman is offline Associate Member
    OUCH, I've done that , IN MY TRI!!!
    I will never do that again, EVER!!!

good luck on walking bro!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Sus 250 does not have to be injected very often about every 10 days or so. It stays active and it has a blend of other test's too. I like it, and rave over it, I have never tried t 400, but man after this post I don't wanna. I would rather stick myself more with out pain than with a pain so bad I can't stand it.
    2 cc's? man you are one brave soul. I would never do 2 cc's in one spot. I would split them up one in each leg or cheek. Call me a wuss, but hey I don't have to worry about not being able to walk...

just to update u guys on how i'm feeling after that......well yesterday i had to take work, and my night class off because the pain was so bad, i couldnt walk.......i'll never ever do that again, probably never buy t4 again! OUCH!

IGF-1 is offline Associate Member

def. mix it

site inject that shit and take da pain like u want 21 inch guns

Kid Shred is offline Member
    ouch! why?

Grant is offline Member
    Are we going to have another "Sust vs Test 400" again? I'm game for it. It is entertaining. There always is a plethora of knowledge when these debates occur.

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    "huh huh , huh huh. he said plethora. huh huh"
    --butthead

IGF-1, u wouldnt say that if u have been on T4...Trust me!

XXABSOXX is offline Junior Member
    i dunno if its just me but when i was on the t400 after like the 3rd week it didnt hurt that bad at all i guess i just go used to it i was doin 2 times a week and not mixin it i guess it depends

IGF-1 is offline Associate Member

say what bro

Originally posted by HalOd03
    IGF-1, u wouldnt say that if u have been on T4...Trust me!
    im running that cycle right now im at week 6 t400 by denkal labs 10 ml botle first site inject went to my triceps icc the rest are going to my biceps shoulders next it will be my lats .im taking that shit bro pain is da name of da game .after i took da shot da pain stood for 4 days but i like i said pain is da name of da game

Julu is offline New Member
    Sus should be shot every four or so days or you lose the effects of the prop ester since it is so quick acting...

later bros

PunkRawk is offline Member
    i think it is more like 387 mg's test total last time i checked....but who's counting...and yeah the ba is too high.....it's a fucking VET DRUG.....your supposed to give it to animals...they don't sit down and watch tv and have the same kind of life...you could cut this with deca or eq or you can add 1 ml or oil...but then what the fuck is the difference between 266 mg's which is what you would get for 3 cc's or using 3 cc's of good human grade sust 250?"

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    could of saved your $ and done 2 t200 JMO

PunkRawk is offline Member
    naw more like 4 t-200 shots...if you want to get 800....but since it's t-200 maybe 10 shots...

Thread Information