Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: been on 1000g test for almost a year, should i go up to 1500mg??

rockie is offline Junior Member

been on 1000g test for almost a year, should i go up to 1500mg??

i have my bloodwork done by an endocronologist every few months...i use test year round because i'm using gh year round.. and gh without test is worthless....also using tren 100mg eod and slin pwo and t3 25mcgs. ed....

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    wow... how old are you?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    At this point i would think you would have to bump the
    dose up if you want your body to respond with better gains...
    that's a long time to be taking a gram per week bro...

grizzlywintergreen75 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    At this point i would think you would have to bump the
    dose up if you want your body to respond with better gains...
    that's a long time to be taking a gram per week bro...
    No shiot.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    ****, instead of bumping it up, I say slow down and take a break. Being on that much test for that long is NOT a wise decision especially if your thinking of bumping it up.

muff-chaser is offline Associate Member
    **** thats a long time with alot of juice. its going to be hell when u come off but good luck with ur gains. stay strong....

Rusty_Needles is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockie
    i have my bloodwork done by an endocronologist every few months...i use test year round because i'm using gh year round.. and gh without test is worthless....also using tren 100mg eod and slin pwo and t3 25mcgs. ed....
    Houston....we have a problem.

My advice to you would be start a PCT before you permanently shut down your test levels....and if that happens, your life won't be worth living.

BigGenes is offline Member
    Whoa, thats alot of gear dude. Think about that, there is 52 weeks in a year and 1 gram per week. Thats 52 grams total which means you have bought or made somewhere around the ball park of 25 bottles of test enanth or cyp. **** bro!

darmadoc is offline Member
    You must have a prostate gland the size of a turnip.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I would suggest you drop down and cruise for a while if your not going to come off. With a nice cruise of about 8wks, I think you could jump back up to 1g with results

Cruise-250mg E5D

djboots is offline Associate Member
    1000 a week X 52 weeks= holy s*it

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Dude im telling you do a pct and give your nuts some well needed work
    actually are u using hcg .

paulastone is offline Member
    just want to know why you ran 1g/week for a full year?? you do comps? notting wrong a year round cycle, but you need to be prepared for them also.
    bump

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Man thats a long time. There really is no reason to do that. You are gonna shrink like a MOFO when you come off you know. Everything you worked so hard to gain, you will loose. Theres no way around it.

dirtydawgz is offline New Member
    bro get off it do pct and have your doctor check you out tell him to give you the works liver blood pressure everything!!!! that's too long in my opinion

joevette is offline Banned
    I'd use some proviron 25-50mg ed to reduce SHBG levels. Your SHBG levels have to be through the roof and they are binding your test so you don't get to use it. IMO I would drop to 200-500mg of test for 4-8 more weeks along with 50mg or proviron ed and hcg (I hope you're already using it) at 500ius twice a week. Then begin pct.

joevette is offline Banned
    also, You're 26 do you have kids or are you planning on having any? I'm just curious, I've heard of people juicing for 2 years and coming off and within a few months having a normal sperm count. I'd like for you to keep us updated if you do come off.

i'm 26 years old.. i have a 10 year old boy...i was supposed to compete in 2 weeks but had some problems with my cervicle disks... you guys are right, i'll probably come off in october some time.. but i will stay on gh insulin and igf...i came off last year after running the same cycle 1000mg a week for a year, except with no gh... i only lost 5 lbs.. maybe genetics but when i come off i keep mostly everything..i don't look the same but the weight stays... 6 years ago i was 135lbs at 13%bodyfat.. now i'm 220 at 8% bodyfat...almost 100lbs of muscle....i know a few pro's and they do what i'm doing just for a maintance phase... again i do not advise the average person to cycle like this... there could be drastic sides in the long run...to me turning pro is one of the most important things i want to acheive...thanks for all the helpful advice.. i appriciate it....

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    i'm 26 years old.. i have a 10 year old boy...i was supposed to compete in 2 weeks but had some problems with my cervicle disks... you guys are right, i'll probably come off in october some time.. but i will stay on gh insulin and igf...i came off last year after running the same cycle 1000mg a week for a year, except with no gh... i only lost 5 lbs.. maybe genetics but when i come off i keep mostly everything..i don't look the same but the weight stays... 6 years ago i was 135lbs at 13%bodyfat.. now i'm 220 at 8% bodyfat...almost 100lbs of muscle....i know a few pro's and they do what i'm doing just for a maintance phase... again i do not advise the average person to cycle like this... there could be drastic sides in the long run...to me turning pro is one of the most important things i want to acheive...thanks for all the helpful advice.. i appriciate it....
    turning pro??? most of the pros now don't even look appealing to me, i liked back in the arnold days and lou ferrigno, now everybody looks like a total genetic freak.... Its going to be a long hard road brother, but good luck to you!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Any pics of you about to "turn pro"??

It'd be cool to see what years of a gram of test can make you look like, so please enlighten us so when you turn pro, we can all say we know you.

~SC~

it's will be a long time before turning pro....here's some pics from 6months ago..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails been on 1000g test for almost a year, should i go up to 1500mg??-3.jpg   been on 1000g test for almost a year, should i go up to 1500mg??-8.jpg   been on 1000g test for almost a year, should i go up to 1500mg??-9.jpg   been on 1000g test for almost a year, should i go up to 1500mg??-4.jpg   been on 1000g test for almost a year, should i go up to 1500mg??-10.jpg  

djboots is offline Associate Member
    it's will be a long time before turning pro....here's some pics from 6months ago..
    yup it looks like you do a gram a test a week!!

nice frame

paulastone is offline Member
    good luck with your goals bro!! and maybe give yourself some time off for a fiew and let your body rest! next run i say use some hcg during cycle. this will help alot! nice physique BTW

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    you are a big guy, perhaps not pro standards quite yet but a big mutha nonetheless

how much do u bench?

bigordie is offline Member
    nice pics bro, look good, but still i would follow the advise of the people on this board and cut back

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Cool pics, I did see those before but didn't remember the username they belonged to.

Good stuff! The pro's are tough brutha, keep puttin' in major work!

~SC~

zyzzraver17 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno View Post
    I would suggest you drop down and cruise for a while if your not going to come off. With a nice cruise of about 8wks, I think you could jump back up to 1g with results

Cruise-250mg E5D
    So if im right 8 weeks cruising after so long cycle is enough to get results again on higher results? thanks for reply

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zyzzraver17 View Post
    So if im right 8 weeks cruising after so long cycle is enough to get results again on higher results? thanks for reply
    Dude this thread is 14 years old, lol.
    You are waking up the sleeping monster. Please check if the thread is up-to-date before posting, and think twice if your post is worth enough to bump it up.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty_Needles View Post
    Houston....we have a problem.

My advice to you would be start a PCT before you permanently shut down your test levels....and if that happens, your life won't be worth living.
    Docs never heard of trt where u come from?
    Hows life in upper east Mongolia anyway? Is it true that those epiroots really made some goats grow like fuk?

Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    People had so much more flavor and soul in the early 2000's on here. The mood was so much different and kick ass.

I WANT IT LIKE THAT AGAIN

Keep it real brothers

upperhandy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    People had so much more flavor and soul in the early 2000's on here. The mood was so much different and kick ass.

I WANT IT LIKE THAT AGAIN

Keep it real brothers
    Can someone tell me what happened here? The entire mood of the forum has changed since the last time I was actively posting maybe 2-3 yrs ago....

Also seems like volume of posts are way down...
    Obs likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by upperhandy View Post
    Can someone tell me what happened here? The entire mood of the forum has changed since the last time I was actively posting maybe 2-3 yrs ago....

I got a final ban. Then it collaps.

Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    Quester likes this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member

Well..... It got stale. That's about the jist of it more or less.
    BUT........ it's getting better now , by December, we'll be in full swing with fresh ideas and commradery
    Obs and almostgone like this.

Obs

We are all striving to make it better via positivity and brotherhood. Don't you worry it is doing great and will continue to improve, because guys like you are ginna help make this place kick ass!

Glad you are back!
    almostgone and *Admin* like this.

Obs
    Time's may change, people may change, the iron brothers only improve. We just had to sand down a lil rust and get a fresh coat of paint.
    70rs likes this.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    What's up brother if ur trying to turn pro keep ur test at 1 gram yr round and cycle in anabolics. For ex. Blast deca for 15 wks at a high dose. Then right after the deca blast eq at 15 wks at high dose. Then rigjt after that blast tren . And cycle orals In with it.

So it looks like this
    Ur on test, hgh, slin, and one anabolic all the time. This is for advanced bodybuilders who are trying to get truly massive. Ur going to reach a level u cannot get past unless ur take more shit u can only eat so much food in a day and train so much. Obviously make sure ur diet is perfect.
    *Admin* likes this.

Kay kay is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I STRONGLY suggest that when gains slow
    Down, you drop to a 200-400mg per week dosage for 2-8 weeks, in my opinion the lower end of 4-6 weeks is most ideal but everyone is different.

I know receptor downgrade theory is bullshit, but your body does fight for homeostasis and gear will lose effectiveness over time.

I use to just hop from cycle to cycle, say 700 prop 700 tren 8 weeks then jump to 875 prop 700npp for 8 weeks then jump to 1050 test prop with 350mg mast prop 40mg Dbol and 75mg anadrol for 6 weeks etc. I noticed my gains weren’t as they should be, and had a great increase in gains when I implemented short cruises between cycles. I now would very rarely if EVER run gear longer than 12 weeks without a cruise.
    ***IMPORTANT NOTE*** while cruises how I describe will be healthier than straight cycling
    24/7, I DO NOT do it for health benefits and would infect cycle 24/7 if it provided even 2% better results. I cruise strictly for better gains when I cycle.

Also look into a pre cycle prime, you would ideally run this during your short cruise to prepare your body for a growth phase. I will not outline the pre cycle prime here and will simply refer you to marcus300’s thread which outlines a great guide for pre cycle prime.

My physique had gone up a whole ‘nother level once I stared doing high dose 6-8 week short ester cycles separated by cruises in conjunction with pre cycle primes. My cruise/pre cycle prime generally is half the length of the prior cycle, so a 6 weeker gets me a 3 week cruise, an 8 weeker gives me 4.

Really please do look into the prime write up by Marcus. So many benefits such as much better gains, keeping all gains and a bf loss between cycles, opportunity to do a slight deload without losing momentum, and many more. READ THE THREAD.

Kay kay is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    IMO if I were you after 1g test for over a year, if were in your shoes, I would drop down to a cruise dose of 250-400 test per week for 8 weeks, then jump into perhaps 1200mg test a week, run for 8 weeks, take a 4 week cruise, then back to another cycle of your choice. If you’re not set on test only I would run 800 test 600 deca as opposed to 1.2g test but that’s a personal decision.

I promise you will get much better results with what I outlined in my previous post.

NOTE*** Many people seem to think a cruise means 150-250mg test a week. This is simply incorrect, those are TRT dosages. The point of a cruise is to still be enhanced beyond normal T levels. IMHO a cruise can have two definitions depending on personal preference 1. Cruise can mean supplementing with the lowest amount you need to keep your gains without too much of a battle.

2. Cruise can mean supplementing with a significantly lower amount then normal, as high as you can get away with while still keeping it low enough that when you cycle it’s a significant raise in anabolics and Enough to shock your body into maximum growth. The bigger you are (more lean mass) the more you need on your cruise. I finished my last bulk just over 230lb at a tad under 15% bf, and I choose to cruise on 400mg test.

Cruising will also bring back the feeling of excitement when you raise the dosage, raising the dosage is referred to as a blast, and this method as blasting and cruising.

Good luck and happy cruisIng! Hope I covered everything feel free to ask questions or PM me, I’ve been cycling like this for quite some time.

upperhandy is offline Member
    LMAO.... love how people are chiming in with advice to the OP on a 14 year old thread... keep it coming guys I’m sure OP has been waiting for your advice all this time .....
    ROFL

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    LMAO.... love how people are chiming in with advice to the OP on a 14 year old thread... keep it coming guys I’m sure OP has been waiting for your advice all this time .....
    ROFL
    Lol

He's already went pro, won a few and retired.
    Quester likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information