Thread: Tren Question??

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member

Tren Question??

I hear some people saying that tren kills their sex drive... Has this happend to anyone else? and will it be avoided by using test through out your cycle?

thunder20 is offline Associate Member
    you'll be safer with test, i ran it with very low amounts of prop and i was fine, run b6 with it to avoid gyno and enjoy the gains you'll love it

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Tren can shut you down harder then deca ... Some bros run it without
    test in their cycles, but i would suggest you always run some form of
    test as a base with it...

Yeah i'm running Test prop at 100mg a day/Tren 75mg a day.. hopefully that will be enough test to keep everything running smooth.

One of the things my gf loves most about me being on a cycle is the crazy sex drive I have... Don't want to disappoint her lol

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoQuadzilla
    Yeah i'm running Test prop at 100mg a day/Tren 75mg a day.. hopefully that will be enough test to keep everything running smooth.
    Hows the pain with the prop?????? Do u load tren and prop together in the same syringe and does it minus the pain a lil bit?????

Not starting til monday bro, I'll let you know how it goes in then... I will be loading both substances together in the same pin... 14shots a week hurts me to even think about!
    Quote Originally Posted by khurrams
    Hows the pain with the prop?????? Do u load tren and prop together in the same syringe and does it minus the pain a lil bit?????

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoQuadzilla
    Not starting til monday bro, I'll let you know how it goes in then... I will be loading both substances together in the same pin... 14shots a week hurts me to even think about!
    A Friend of a Friend of an Aquaintance told me that if u have an empty sterile vial..you do the following and it will take some pain away.....Pull a cc of Prop and inject it in the empty sterile vial....Pull a cc of Tren inject it in the same sterile vial u injected the prop.....pull 500I.U of B12 and inject in that vial that u injected both tren and prop...shake the living fvck out of it and pull it in a fresh syringe and enjoy....Haven't tried it but Im gonna start my next cycle Jan 1st so yeah.... so in total u'll be injecting approx 2.5 ccs of this tren,prop,b12 cocktail so Im assuming the pain won't be that severe....wat do u think....Is there a logic here or what???

I know people cut certain AAS's with B12, I've never done it before nor do I have an empty vial to do this... But it seems logical, a bit extra work but i'm sure it will save some pain... I'll consider this after my first shot... hopefully it will run smooth.
    Quote Originally Posted by khurrams
    A Friend of a Friend of an Aquaintance told me that if u have an empty sterile vial..you do the following and it will take some pain away.....Pull a cc of Prop and inject it in the empty sterile vial....Pull a cc of Tren inject it in the same sterile vial u injected the prop.....pull 500I.U of B12 and inject in that vial that u injected both tren and prop...shake the living fvck out of it and pull it in a fresh syringe and enjoy....Haven't tried it but Im gonna start my next cycle Jan 1st so yeah.... so in total u'll be injecting approx 2.5 ccs of this tren,prop,b12 cocktail so Im assuming the pain won't be that severe....wat do u think....Is there a logic here or what???

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    the tren will help cut the pain of the prop, but after awhile u will get use to the prop and it wont bug u no more.i was shooting 2cc of prop alone for a little while. talk about pain at first.lol

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    I'm on prop 125 ed and tren 100 ed. It's about week 5 and just started shuting me down. I'm dropping the tren and finishing with test only. I'd rather **** than get bigger.

diesel578 is offline Junior Member

run it with test

i am running my tren with test prop. my sex drive is through the roof! no shut down here!

Thread Information