Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

Life insurance agents on AR--->Piss and blood test for Life Insurance???

Are there any Insurance agents out there that know what they are testing for. I have a few extracuricular drugs in my system at the present time, and I have a blood and urine test on Monday for Life insurance. Its a 500K policy, so I would assume it pretty extensive... Does anyone have any expertise in this area?

thick one is offline Associate Member
    yup, the #1 substance insurance companies test for is (drumroll please....)- NICOTINE!! --the deadliest and most costly substance on earth. Cancer, hypertension, COPD,etc.. etc..) and all illegal substances ie..coke, mary-jane, opiates, benzos, amphetamines, etc.. as far as gear, NO NO and NO.. way too expensive to test for these substances.. they also check your cholesterol(lipids), cbc, cmp, etc.. hope this helps.

Jrock79 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    Are there any Insurance agents out there that know what they are testing for. I have a few extracuricular drugs in my system at the present time, and I have a blood and urine test on Monday for Life insurance. Its a 500K policy, so I would assume it pretty extensive... Does anyone have any expertise in this area?
    \\\

Hey Bro,

Im liscensed. The main things they look for when drawing blood is for life threatening diseases, high blood pressure, and if you smoke (including pot). They will look for drugs but I have never run into a situation where they look for steroids . The high BP may be a problem. But seriously drink a **** load of water and stay out of smokey areas (assuming you are going for nonsmoker rates). If you have other drugs besides steroids there may be a problem....Is this a term or permanent policy you are applying for? That is also the big question.....Insurance companies will typically be more apt to accept your policy if it is permanent (Whole/Universal/or Variable).....let me know!!!! also, what company are you applying through (some companies are easier to be insured with)?

my wife - term
    me Whole VAL I think or UVL something like that
    Do they test for xanax? I chew like once a week, but I havent had one for almost 4-5 days. should I be ok? No coke, no pot, no narcs. no gear....
    Thanks soo much.. Milk thisle and water here I come!!!!!!!!
    LMK

my wife - term
    me Whole VAL I think or UVL something like that
    Do they test for xanax? I chew like once a week, but I havent had one for almost 4-5 days. should I be ok? No coke, no pot, no narcs. no gear....
    Thanks soo much.. Milk thisle and water here I come!!!!!!!!
    LMK
    Probably a VUL....I havent ever had anyone on Xanax (or least told me they were)...the majority (that I've seen) that get turned down are ones that said they never smoked and it shows they are chain smokers or ones with some sort of problem. Is the xanax prescribed to you? They will ask if you have been on any meds or have anxiety problems....and well Xanax is know for treating anxiety patients (correct me if I'm wrong)....I think you should be fine (stay away from them until you get tested) just down that water in excess amounts...

VUL that's it... Hey what do you think of that BTW, I just switched from a whole life policy.

Xanax prescribed?? uh no, but I guess i could put that on the form where it asks about what I take.. I'm gonna drink a ton of water fo sho

O, this may also make you feel better.....I just took out a 500M dollar GUL Policy while I was half way through a cycle....I passed as preferred rates....

500 million dollars??? GUL,,, what is that and are you serious? How long is that term and what does it cost per month???

VUL that's it... Hey what do you think of that BTW, I just switched from a whole life policy.

Xanax prescribed?? uh no, but I guess i could put that on the form where it asks about what I take.. I'm gonna drink a ton of water fo sho

Well a whole life policy has more of a guarantee but a bit more expensive...PM me with this info....
    How much cash value was in the whole life? Are you using the cash value to fund the VUL? A VUL is funded with investments while a whole life is funded at a guaranteed rate.....are you looking to build cash value? If not, I would ask your agent about a GUL (Guaranteed Universal Life)...its the cheapest permanent (to age 100) policy out there....IMO.

500 million dollars??? GUL,,, what is that and are you serious? How long is that term and what does it cost per month???
    No man, M (in international finance terms is thousand)...

Quote Originally Posted by Jrock79
    Well a whole life policy has more of a guarantee but a bit more expensive...PM me with this info....
    How much cash value was in the whole life? Are you using the cash value to fund the VUL? A VUL is funded with investments while a whole life is funded at a guaranteed rate.....are you looking to build cash value? If not, I would ask your agent about a GUL (Guaranteed Universal Life)...its the cheapest permanent (to age 100) policy out there....IMO.
    I'll hit you with my AIM info maybe we can talk.

I'm planning on using it as life insurance, and an investment. I have maxed out my 401k, and my roth, now I am looking at other after-tax investments. I'll PM you

kempoblackbelt is offline New Member

I have question Im in same situation

I have a blood, urine etc text coming up for whole life insurance of $1 million. Up until thursday (yest 3/22/07) I was taking low dose of stanzanol, clenbuterol t3/t4 stack and a eca stack with 25mg of ephedra. My test is scheduled for this tues @ 9am do you think I should reschedule or everything will be ok?

danyboy is offline New Member
    drop the ephedra and you should be ok.
    I had the same tests done 3 weeks in to a test and eq cycle and they came back great.

Snrf is offline Banned
    don't bump 3 year old threads

tnutz is offline New Member
    Wow, a lot or insurance talk for roid forum. Shouldn't have any problem with the gear, but be careful on trying to pass as non-nicotine if you use any at all. I have seen two life policies that did not pay out because the insured passed the non-nicotine test(avoiding it for a time and drinking lots of water) but it was discovered that they were in fact useing nicotine during the underwriting period, so the policies did not pay out, just refunded the premium. Better off being honest about that part.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    This is a seven year old thread revived by a spammer.

tnutz is offline New Member
    Holy crap!! I didn't even see that. My bad.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrock79 View Post
    \\\

Hey Bro,

Im liscensed. The main things they look for when drawing blood is for life threatening diseases, high blood pressure, and if you smoke (including pot). They will look for drugs but I have never run into a situation where they look for steroids. The high BP may be a problem. But seriously drink a **** load of water and stay out of smokey areas (assuming you are going for nonsmoker rates). If you have other drugs besides steroids there may be a problem....Is this a term or permanent policy you are applying for? That is also the big question.....Insurance companies will typically be more apt to accept your policy if it is permanent (Whole/Universal/or Variable).....let me know!!!! also, what company are you applying through (some companies are easier to be insured with)?
    i used to sell life insurance too.. this is exactly what i was going to say

just realized this thread is 7 years old

Thread Information