Sus 500mg EW
    Deca 400mg EW

1-6
    Deca 400mg
    Sus 500mg

7-10

500mg Ethanate
    400mg Deca

I'll also being doing D-Bol at beginning and finishing with Winny V.

This isn't a cycle question.

But what I'd like to do as I will have to shoot the Prop EOD is mix each week 500mg Sus/400mg Deca/300-400mg Prop in one vial. So effectively break up all amps/vials and put in one sterolised!!! Vial.

So therefore I will shot 8cc divided into 4/3 shots.

Is this adviasable and have you done it?

If I do this on a weekly basis I will avoid the "is my vial underdosed senerio"

Peace

BA

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    You know the limit of my knowledge (Not a lot), Physically there should be no problem as they are all oils and as long as they all have the same densisty they should mix , however personally I would,nt want to do that as I would always have that nagging doubt as to whether I,m injecting the right amount.

JMO probably worthless but ....

Billy

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Well if you look at like this

Deca 200mg/2cc x 2
    Sus 250mg/1cc x2
    Prop 100mg/1cc x 3

= a total of 8cc or 8ml

I will mix this weekly into one Vial. Each injection I will draw up 2cc from the vial i.e. 4 injections EW. The last injection of the week maybe slighly over 2cc subject to the inaccuracy in the previous 3 injections.

So there shouldn't be a problem with dosage etc.

BA

I may be missing something or just being thick (prob the latter !!) but I make that 9cc/ml

2 deca @200mg = 4ml
    2 Sust @250mg = 2ml
    3 Prop @100mg = 3ml

I,m not saying it is a bad idea just how sure would you be that you have drawn up enough of each fluid? but on the other hand if you injecting 3-4 times a week it should,nt make a difference, personally I would,nt JMO bro

Billy

Actually it will be 10cc as I'd do 4cc of Prop.
    My bad!

that will be 2.5ml per Shot.

So thats half a 5ml Syringe, the syringes are very well marked, so measuring shouldn't be a problem.

I personnally think its the way to go as other wise I'd be injecting EOD and then another two injections for the Sus/Deca .

The oils will mix, wait till you draw up it will give you a better feel for what I'm saying, the oils will mix, and then you draw up EOD.

I think your suggesting that I may get Deca one day or sus the next because of the inconsistancies.

I thought hygiene would be the main concern.

I think we need imput from someone who has done this PLEASE. Cos we're noting getting to the answer.

I'm open to suggestions who does this if so why and if not what are the main drawbacks......thanks

BA

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    I have never mixed oils in a larger vial and drawn from the mixture. I am too paranoid that I would not be getting the right percentage of each, like you guys said.

Even with sust., you inject the whole vial, so even if there is any separation, it does not matter. Not the case with drawing from a large vial though - and do the heaver esters go to the bottom and the lighter ones to the top? I don't know enough about chemistry to answer, but would be interested in the answer to this one.

Still curious as to what the answers is so BUMP

Billy

Makes sense both ways, thoe I have noticed the sus swirling sort of say in the deca when Im about to put in. Its not that visable but if you look closely you can see it. maybe I shouldnt say that because I havent swished it around to see if it actually mixs. I'de like to find out also.

Fast R

The original jason Guest
    well i go with juiceon for what its worth im no pharmacist but i would say you wouldnt be so sure what percentage of each you were getting, maybe the heavier ester will sink or something like that u never know it would be about a 70ml vial with all that mixed so its quite alot I would just do it ed to be safe shame alex g is not here with tails from the grocery store

peace
    jason

I got the impression that BA was only going to mix up 1 weeks worth in one vial not the whole cycle?

If he was going to only mix up a weeks worth would you still go with your answer OJ?

Billy

Well I don't think AlexG is an expert as his first post is "how do I inject my thigh?" Check it out LOL.

I see all the points.

The main thing is I intended to repeat the procedure weekly, so it would be one weeks worth of gear, which I though would aid consistancy. So it would only be 10ml vial. But I suppose what we are saying I may get the equal dosage required.

I was drawn to this cos doing Deca /Sus/Prop for the first four weeks would mean injecting prop eod and then injecting the deca/sus twice inbetween. It just seems a arkward.

I read about this techinue in MD and one Cycleon's posts.

however I did think I could spot inject the prop EOD, delts, triceps, biceps, calfs and keep the Deca/Sus to thigh/glutes?

I was also think of dumping deca and replacing with Eqipose as its cheaper and I haven't been that impressed with Deca?

BA

The original jason Guest
    well BB good point I didnt relise for some reason thought he was injecting 70ml per week lol but to be honest I wouldnt personally but doesnt mean its wrong I guess at the end of the week you would definately have your quota for the week the thing im thinking of is the levels i the blood will be really eratic up and down if you arent getting it as your meant to that would affect you results and also I notice on cycle im so f#$kin para about losing hair and that id be sure that I wsnt getting the right amount of each id probably sit there for hours staring into the vial wondering if it was separating or mixing and thinking about it all day every day lol but thats just me its up to you bro I really dont know that much about how they mix up anyone else know????

peace
    jason

The debate runs but we're no closer to knowing! LOL

OJ, you know I'd sit there looking a the damn vial too! Don't get me started on that one

So the only other way would be to draw up some prop/deca and Sus each time!

Shite I might just have to become a pin cushion for the sake of BB!

BA

The Iron Game Guest
    Unless you are injecting every other day dont do it.

Viramones? and do ya mind me asking how much you got them for?

Originally posted by The original jason
    id probably sit there for hours staring into the vial wondering if it was separating or mixing and thinking about it all day every day lol but thats just me

jason
    That is funny. You sound like me - I obsess over the littlest things about my cycles. Like when I was at a resort with my girlfriend and dropped a Naposim on the restarurant floor during dinner. I brought enough for the trip and it was not really a big deal to lose one. But the more I thought about it I was like - I haven't taken one for a while so I should really take it now. So I look under the table every 5 minutes or so. My girlfriend knew what was going on and she eventually sighed "Is it really that big of a deal if you don't find it!", and I felt silly and quietly said "no".

I never found it.

Shit I think most males are like that I,ll go to bed and think I really should have trained today I feel a lot better and then i feel guilty about not training and think Oh no I,m a day behind now so I get up and train...crazy-guess that,s just real life we know what we want to achieve

Billy

Mike Guest
    what resort bro? I am gonna go get me a free dbol if its still there

Originally posted by Mike
    what resort bro? I am gonna go get me a free dbol if its still there
    LOL - I was waiting for someone to ask that . . . I'm keeping it to myself, I may go back there some day.

ZTEM is offline Associate Member
    i know im only a junior member....but i definitely wouldnt want to be a pin cushion takin that many injections a week...u should try to break it into four 2.5cc injections a week...but take 2 injections one day n the other two another day

ZTEM you miss the point!

BA

Ps Research Prop and then you may understand.

Thread Information