wannaberipped23 is offline Junior Member

DNP while ON TREN Enan/TEST E??

What do you bros think of this.... Im midway through my cycle and have some DNP on hand. I love the strength and size of me BUT i def could lose some fat. Has anyone done this???????

Finish the cycle bro. Bulk up as much as possible, than after PCT run the DNP . The final product (your body) will take longer to see, but you will be happier when you used the gear to grow muscle and the DNP afterwards to make it show. Well, thats what I am doing.

Your body is under alot of stress from the juice as it is. I dont recommend it but I am sure it can be done with good results.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    I also would recommend against using dnp while on that cycle. It will hinder your gains incredibly, your intensity in the gym will take a bow, and you'll feel like sh*t..

finish the cycle good and hard, get all the lean mass possible, then do a cutter with dnp after, you'll like the results much more IMO!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Run it after your cycle bro... even though i can still train
    pretty intense on DNP i have to cut down the number of
    sets i do because i fatigue much easier... Gets the gains
    first then work on cutting up after with the DNP...

Matto20 is offline Member
    Eureka!

Dnp + Tren = Fountain Of Youth

So i guess the consensus is to finish the cycle - OKAY.... BUT i forgot to mention that i also have some CLEN - can i throw that in for 2 weeks then 2 weeks ECA b/c that will carry out the last month of my cycle - then do my pct - then HIT up the DNP ??????????

So you want to put Fina, DNP , and CLEN into your system. Do you realize what you could be doing to yourself?

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matto20
    So you want to put Fina, DNP, and CLEN into your system. Do you realize what you could be doing to yourself?
    Making himself bigger, then leaner?

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Making himself bigger, then leaner?
    Perhaps, but at the cost of his health.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matto20
    Perhaps, but at the cost of his health.

Do you use AAS, or are you just here for the atmosphere?

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    hahahaha, i was thinking along those lines...

sorry forgot your name, but whoever you are that has that ugly bastard DB as your avatar, i dont think he's running the clen with the dnp !!

I use AAS, but I don't sacrifice my health (with harsh vet hormones, stimulants and insecticides) for the purpose of vanity. Why rely on putting those harmful substances into your body when there are safer, healthier alternatives?

im DEF NOT running the DNP and clen and gear..... not at all. I said should i throw in the clen at the end of my cycle finish PCT then maybe a few weeks after my last shot - do the DNP.

tallyjuice is offline Member
    I actually did it last year, except I was on tren acetate, not enanthate . Do it at the end of your cycle. Right after you take your last shot. At least then you don't have to worry about the catabolism because you will still have the juice in your system. I did this for 9 days and I was just as strong when I finished as when I started the DNP . You will be bloated as hell from the test and the DNP, but once the water starts coming off from both, you will look amazing. The water weight from the DNP only takes a few days to come off after usage. The test will obviously take a little longer, unless the anti-e you are using has worked well for you. Either way, good luck, you'll be swimming in your sheets at night. HAHA.

Quote Originally Posted by tallyjuice
    I actually did it last year, except I was on tren acetate, not enanthate. Do it at the end of your cycle. Right after you take your last shot. At least then you don't have to worry about the catabolism because you will still have the juice in your system. I did this for 9 days and I was just as strong when I finished as when I started the DNP. You will be bloated as hell from the test and the DNP, but once the water starts coming off from both, you will look amazing. The water weight from the DNP only takes a few days to come off after usage. The test will obviously take a little longer, unless the anti-e you are using has worked well for you. Either way, good luck, you'll be swimming in your sheets at night. HAHA.

Actually im not that bloated -- surprisingly...... I have been taking nolva and arimidex . But im gonna throw in the clen for 2 weeks - just a low dose. Then like you said run the DNP after the cycle. And ya im sure ill be sweating my ass off... im trying to wait til its like 40 - 50 degrees out so it wont be that bad.

Thread Information