donkeykong is offline New Member

reforvit-b and nolva question?

does anyone know , can you drink reforvit-b ? how much nolva should i take a day and should i run the nolva for the first day of cycle if the reforvit is mixed with deca ?, i have done cycles of deca and sustenon before and no gyno problem nolvadex wasn't necesary but i have never try to add dbol to the stack i know nolva does not work with deca but what about the rest any idea? thanx bros.

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    Yes you can and should drink reforvit-b. I used it before and did not drink it. I injected everyday. After learning how dirty that gear is, I will never inject again to be on the safe side. The stuff taste like ass though!

djboots is offline Associate Member
    as far as i know its just a liquid form of d-bol that you must still take orally

KeyMastur is offline VET
    i bought some caps from www.capmquik.com and used those.

10 mg nolva / day should suffice

are you taking d-bol alone ??

donkeykong is offline New Member
    no, i have deca for a 8 week cycle and i'm thinking to add sutenon or some test ,but here where i live is not easy to find , the drugstores ask for an ID when you buy besides the prescription and the blackmarket is mostly arabian just don't trust them , viva la France, so D-bol and deca alone? do you think it'll work?

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I still dont see why you cant inject it. even if it is dirty you can clean it. I have used lots of the stuff years ago and I injected it. That was what was suggested in Bill Phillips Anabolic Reveiw Guide. So that is what I did. ANd never experianced any problems.

Are you guys saying that Reforvit-B is more dirty than the rest of Brovels gear?? Or you guys think its all the same??? I know many people that used Brovel back years ago.

Thread Information