Keywestlifter is offline Junior Member

Quality of this Gear?

I have aquired some deca and sus, Lets see if you guys can tell me what I can expect from using this gear.
    The Sus is from: Loeffler Name: Testosterona. Veterinary Type, 250mg/ ml. 10ml bottle.
    The Deca is from: Tornel Name: Decanoato De Nandrolona. Veterinary type, 200mg/ml. 10ml bottle.

I feel good about it but have never seen it before. I am currently on a 10 week cycle little over halfway thru wondering if I should switch from what I'm using at this time. I know what I've been using is real judging by my size and strenght now.

Peace

Mike Guest
    You just answered your own question - you said you were noticing size and strength - there's your answer. Why switch? Roll with it and enjoy the gains bro.

Thanks Mike, you've always been helpful but do you know the authenticity of these two substances. Is it real deca and sus?? (provided ofcoarse that it is as it came from the manufactror)The reason I'm asking is because my other supply is costing me a small fortune, $200 per week from my connect at the gym. I can pay it and will if I have to but I aquired this new stuff and want to switch if I can get an answer from one of you guys. Thanks for any help.

Peace

CYCLEON Guest
    Loeffler, tornel and especially brovel are not the highest quality and are usually underdosed but they are cheap - so yes if they arent fakes(which isnt likely since u got the gains) then those companies do make the gear u mentioned.

Mike Guest
    I know both of those - they're legit products and sounds like you dont have a fake

CYCLEON Guest
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Quality of this Gear?-sus2-loeffler.jpg  

Thanks for the quick reply. The gear that I've been using is Norandren 50 and the Sustanon is from Organon in small 1ml vials. Its been working great but costing me quite a bit. I pay $15 per 1ml deca @400mg/wk= $120 and the Sustanon is $40 per ampule @ 500mg/wk= $80, total is $200 per week. See what I mean. I need a break. So I aquired these two vials for around $250, so I pray they are good. I started at 217 and now weigh close to 240 at 6'2". So I cant complain except for the over all cost which for 10 weeks is around $2000 if I continued paying the $200/wk. Which for a beginner getting taken to the bank is about par for the coarse I suppose. Thanks for all the help I've recieved here on this board. I wish I had found it sooner.

Peace

Yep thats the stuff.....Great photo...

Maybe I do get a break after all.

Thanks fellas

Mike Guest
    You getting a reach around??

Seriously bro - your source is making bucks on you.....

CYCLEON Guest
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! - are those local prices?? like delivered into your house on a silver platter or something?? maybe injected by a hot babe or something.

that is insane!!!! - try maybe a HIGH price would be $500 for all 10 weeks worth of that

$40 per amp - i have seen it all now- i was laughing at people who were telling me about 15-18 per amp.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I haven't been around the game forever, but HOLY SH*T! Man, you must got the bling bling to afford a $1600 dollar 8 week cycle of Sust/Deca . I'm sorry for you bro, please do not pay for that garbage anymore. If it costed THAT much, i wouldn't ever even think about AS.

Well fellas, its the sad truth...but what was I to do if your uneducated in this as I am and my workout buddies likewise. We've all been paying that price..This guy in the gym is the only game in town...remember me on my first few posts when I joined asking if the $5 for each tab of Dbol was right or not and you guys were telling me to take as least 30mg/day. Do the math on that one for a second and see what you come up with...So I dropped the Dbol and upped the deca and sus which was a cheaper route even at the price that it is....get it?? I hate getting ripped off, but I have at least gained a great looking body, trust me, there isn't a day gone by that ppl dont commit on my work so far...point is even at that price, I would do it again...it been worth it..but now I have found a better way thanks to you guys...its been an expensive education but I am getting it, finally

Thanks again.

Jarhed is offline Associate Member
    Good job Keywest!

Yeah, you got taken, BUT you learned and are willing to keep learning. Who on this board hasnt been DRY HUMPED at least once when purchasing AS? I sure have! Fucker didnt even spit first!

My "dry humping" wasnt due to price, but about 13 years ago, I bought about $800.00 of completely fake shit. ALL of it. What I thought was a nice cycle, was nothing but a handy toilet to flush my cash down. Sonofabitch went to jail soon after so I couldnt find him to kick his ass.

We live, we learn. All scammers must be set on fire.

Thanks Jarhed,

yeah, it'd be different if it had been fake. I was one of the biggest guys in the gym naturally Before I started AS, but now its just me and one other person. I look at myself in the mirror and sometimes its quite shocking to be honest. I see other guys and girls just looking at me like I'm a friggen comic book character. This has been one of the best experiences in my life. It was worth twice what I paid. But now its time for some refinement. Cant wait for my next cycle. I'll have everything in place prior to begining and it will be big. I really do cherish all the info I've received here on the board. It has become my most frequently visited place on the net lately.

Later Fellas

Peace

ZTEM is offline Associate Member
    keywest, u should post a picture

Thread Information