Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member

Question Newbie seeking some insight....

I was just wondering if I could get some ideas from you guys. I've been doing some research and I am trying to figure out what I should start with for my first cycle. Does anyone have any info or experience with Anavar and/or Primobolan ? I was thinking of stacking with Winny. Anyone have any suggestions for someone that hasn't cycled yet?

Hell yeah, I'm good in bed.....I sleep for hours!!!!
    There is a light at the end of every tunnel....just pray that it's not a train....

sniper105 is offline Junior Member
    Search the site, read the posts, then reasearch, then read more posts... seriously bro do some research on your own first and get some ideas, and make sure it (AS) is right for you...no flame intended. Also let us know your stats when you post asking about a cycle

Mr LuCiFa is offline Junior Member
    many people love the anavar and winny combo

do about 40mg of anavar daily for 8-10 weeks, and winny at 50mg daily for the last 6 weeks that u do the anavar

it'll make u lean, u wont grow a lotta muscle, but if u want to start doing steroids , and get ur body used to it, anavar is a good one...i'm not too sure about winstrol tho, its kinda harsh on ur liver

maybe u wanna go with test and anavar, thats a great combo
    test at 400-500mg weekly
    depending on wat u take
    i wud take sustanon , since the shots aretn too often...they hurt, but its a good testostertone,
    and add 40mg anavar daily...if u can afford it

Mr LuCiFa is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Mr LuCiFa

i wud take sustanon , since the shots aretn too often...they hurt, but its a good testostertone,
    and add 40mg anavar daily...if u can afford it
    i mean, its a good blend of testosterone

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    primo goes well with winny, but primo is pretty damn expensive and not worth it IMO, although i made some nice strength gains with only 300mg/wk of this stuff.

i suggest a little eq, test, and winny, but i need to know more about your goals, stats, etc...

Neo
    My stats are as follows....I'm 5ft 8in....177lbs...10% bf....i started working about about 15 months ago and was about 157lbs when i started. I take about 45grms of protein post workout and really want to get to that next level. My max bench is about 315lbs. I really want to get ripped up and more cut. Whatca think guys?

300mg/wk primo 1-10
    25mg ed winny 3-12
    250mg/wk of test 1-10

this will give you some modest gains and little side effects.

Neo
    Thank doc.....i know that primo can be expensive....would i get decent results if i sub anavar ???

Originally posted by Neo
    Thank doc.....i know that primo can be expensive....would i get decent results if i sub anavar???
    var isn't any easier on the wallet. var actually has a very different mechanism of action than primo and would make a good stack with primo, eq, deca , or tren .

eq/winny would be a very cheap and effective stack. oh yeah, don't forget the test too. if you're afraid of the gyno or water retention just take some arimidex , or just take a small amount of test, like 100mg/wk to supplement your eq/winny cycle.

king cobra is offline New Member
    if its your 1st cycle why not just run 3oomg of deca or 200mg eth, or both. its your first cycle bro, i doubt if anavar and winny are going to get u what u want

Neo
    Thanks for the advice guys.....The only reason I'm not considering deca is because it has a long detection time (17-18 months) and I may be getting tested in the fall. From what I've researched, Primo has a detection time of 4-5wks and Anavar is around 3wks. I think I may go with the cycle of Primo, winny, and test. Or sub the Primo for Eq. Which would be more effective in helping me to get ripped up? I've been researching this for awhile now. I just want to make sure I'm covering all bases....

Thread Information